Thread: Real life encounter with hobby life...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by polo1970 View Post
    Has anyone ever run into a provider or hobbyist in the "real world"

I just ran into someone at HEB!!!
    ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    I hope you didn't act like a newbie :)
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, a few times. In two instances the ladies were with other people and I treated it like ships passing in the night and didn't say anything. But one lady did message me later saying she thought she saw me. LOL. The other time I ran into a provider I saw and said hello (she was alone). Gave me a hug, made quick chit chat, said Merry Christmas and went on my way.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I use to see a certain provider found under ECCIE. She was blonde, not naturel and had very long hair. Had a toned fit body and average skin color (no tan). Her rate was on the high side and eventually I lost touch. I remember her telling me she was planning to move. A couple of years later, I was having lunch at a crowded sports bar. I stayed there until most of the lunch crowd had left and the place had emptied out. My server then approached me when I was finally ready to leave. My server then told me who she was and reminded me of our times together. I was caught off guard because from the start I completely didn't recognize her. Her appearance had changed so much. Her hair was very short and now reddish brown. She was now very tanned and had put on lots of muscle, now looking like a body builder competitor. She made me feels a little bad for not recognizing her and not seeing her again. After explaining my side, she was cool about it. Shortly there after, she did move to New York. Haven't seen her since.

Life happens?

Yup, best for each party to assess the situation and a give a sly wink and a smile if both are confirmed as being solo. And continue as passing ships in the night when either party has company.

Has happened to me several times at NS Mall, a Spurs game, casual restaurants and my local HEB. Dreamed of saying cleanup in aisle 3?

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yup. She was a waitress at a restaurant me and my so went to. Fortunately she was not our waitress but we both recognized each other. Kinda scary but pretty hot as well. I tried to reach out to her but she changed her number and I haven’t been back to that restaurant since.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    Yep couple times,
    Heb
    Airport
    @ a burger joint & bexar county court house ( same one)
    I just minded my business, but they kept looking at me to engage contact
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie