Companion's Handle: Jade Summers
Date of Visit: April 16
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: (210) 806-3774
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?80947-JadeSummers
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? NO
Activities: NONE - she managed to make me mad so I gave her more money and told her I was out of time - which was true enough
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $.8 + $ + hotel room
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Brown roots to blond
Smoking Status: UNK
Ethnic/Racial background: latina
Companion Description: About 5'6", looked kind of large any way you might want to measure. Entitled attitude.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Worst ever.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO!

Public comments:
We had communicated and I suggested cashapp $80 deposit and she would collect the balance at the meeting. We agreed to the hotel and 2:30, so I sent the deposit. (Yeah I know, mistake #1)

Around noon she texted me to tell her the room number, but since I had not checked in yet I just said OK as I was in a meeting.

I got free from my meeting and was able to check in around 2 and texted her the room number at (according to her) 2:04.

At about 2:40 she texted that she would be there at 3.

At about 3:30 she texted she was "Here" and I texted back the general location of the room.

When she came in I was about to give her the rest and asked why she was late. She said that I didn't text the room number until 2:04. I replied that since I had paid a deposit it made sense for her to be here on time and her response sent me through the roof. She said she thought I was not serious. Another way to look at that remark is that paying a deposit is not serious to her.

Really? I handed her a Benjamin and said I had gotten a call (which was true) and had to leave. She did say she would suck me, but I deferred.

Obviously her TCB was negative.

We seem to be collecting "providers" who may or may not keep their appointments and who may or may not move things so they can do something else. In short, there are a lot of very unprofessional ho's around here and I think this is one.