Thread: Jade Summers: Jade Summers sometime

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jade Summers: Jade Summers sometime

Companion's Handle: Jade Summers
    Date of Visit: April 16
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: (210) 806-3774
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?80947-JadeSummers
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? NO
    Activities: NONE - she managed to make me mad so I gave her more money and told her I was out of time - which was true enough
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $.8 + $ + hotel room
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Brown roots to blond
    Smoking Status: UNK
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina
    Companion Description: About 5'6", looked kind of large any way you might want to measure. Entitled attitude.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Worst ever.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO!

Public comments:
    We had communicated and I suggested cashapp $80 deposit and she would collect the balance at the meeting. We agreed to the hotel and 2:30, so I sent the deposit. (Yeah I know, mistake #1)

Around noon she texted me to tell her the room number, but since I had not checked in yet I just said OK as I was in a meeting.

I got free from my meeting and was able to check in around 2 and texted her the room number at (according to her) 2:04.

At about 2:40 she texted that she would be there at 3.

At about 3:30 she texted she was "Here" and I texted back the general location of the room.

When she came in I was about to give her the rest and asked why she was late. She said that I didn't text the room number until 2:04. I replied that since I had paid a deposit it made sense for her to be here on time and her response sent me through the roof. She said she thought I was not serious. Another way to look at that remark is that paying a deposit is not serious to her.

Really? I handed her a Benjamin and said I had gotten a call (which was true) and had to leave. She did say she would suck me, but I deferred.

Obviously her TCB was negative.

We seem to be collecting "providers" who may or may not keep their appointments and who may or may not move things so they can do something else. In short, there are a lot of very unprofessional ho's around here and I think this is one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

WOW

WOW
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Strange, seen her 8 times over 7 months, never had this problem

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Look above ur texting her handler , all the ones slow to get back to u or no reply , same handler same I call by airport . I've been told but not hard to figure it out .

Verified Companion Companion JadeSummers's Avatar
    You didn’t send me the room number till 30 min before!! I wasn’t sure if you were going to make it or not!! Chill!!!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Both sides have spoken.

closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!