Thread: Get to the therapist much peachysexy?

Verified Companion Companion Mercisayso's Avatar

Post Get to the therapist much peachysexy?

I don?t know this girl and of all the avenues I have on the internet as points of contact, she?s never tried to ?help me?. I don?t know if business is slow for you or you?re just a narcissist but I?m free as a bird and have only enlisted a booking assistant during the beginning of my career who absolutely didn?t take all my money but was paid a fee I agreed to. There are 1000/HR girls as we speak on Twitter who have booking assistants & are open about it so not sure where the scandal is in that but I’m sure if you’re bored enough, you’ll work one out. Anyway, I have always had free will which is why I no longer have an assistant because I know the business now. For future reference, if the guy is so dangerous why would you mention the names of the alleged victims, of which I am not. You can watch one episode of Law&Order SVU and learn that doesn?t help anyone. I suppose you wanted to drum up views or business, however not on my name baby girl. There?s enough money out here for all of us. Hope you seek professional attention cause you?re now posting lite hearted posts after being so concerned about trafficking victims. Girl, bye. Anyway guys, check out my new milking table sessions. Pimp not included.

Oh yea, thanks for the free promo and I look forward to all my new clients.

If you ever wanna go to the park together and take deep breaths while listening to the birds chirp, let me know girl. I think it’ll be very healing for your narcissistic characteristics(lol that rhymed)

Stay tuned for the onlyfans parody I create from this since I’m an artist in real life.

I also ask that if this post gets flagged or taken down, so does hers.
    Last edited by Mercisayso; 04-22-2024 at 05:57 PM.
    The Milking Table Series, Don?t Tap Out, Ep.1 Now Streaming on Onlyfans
    Milking Session: body rub, bbbj, BDSM(on you), pegging, prostate massage, cw,hj, facials
    www.onlyfans.com/themilkingtable
    www.preferred411.com/P264913
    www.iwantgabbie.com
    www.twitter.com/iwantgabbie
    www.instagram.com/iwantgabbie

no longer a member herein Companion
    So I suspect this is Sean but it also could really the girl and if so you are highly programmed by him. Believe or not you?re being victimized as well.

So if you?re not apart of the N girls.. explain why your ads are similar to one that is advertised and known to be one. Also looks like you guys are in the same hotel. Candlewood near 8 to be exact. I?ve hosted there several times under his ?management?. That place is a dump now. You know you could always leave him and host in a nicer spot. We can witch-hunt Hypesuh and say every new chick with similar ads are him but when I point out a real legit dangerous pimp.. I?m lying. Interesting.

Now if I?m confused, I?ll apologize everyday for mislabeling you. However I?m like 98% sure that I?m not.

Also, if I find out you are making a joke out of women being mislead and trafficked which is real weird because you?d also be joking about yourself.. but then again being brainwashed makes you do crazy things I can definitely understand that. I will report your onlyfans as a managed account. Try me. Not just yours but every girl he?s managing. Because I?m sure you don?t see much of that money as OF takes 20%. Not sure how much Sean takes out of the 80% that?s left. Fortunately I left him when OF started to become a thing so idk the rules in that regard.

I also think you?re sick for making a comedy skit out of what he?s put girls through. But again. This is 99% most likely Sean as it?s rumored.. well no proven.. thanks to Hypesuh. That at least one girl had no idea about being advertised on here. But who?s surprised. This is coming from a man who likes to role play sexually assaulting minor girls and from a man who likes to speak about the past sexual assault of some girls around minors.. aka his own damn son.

And sorry. I?m going to have to decline your park invitation. Yes, I have mental issues. However I?ve been the happiest I?ve ever been in a LOOOOONNNNGGG time. Thanks to being away from Sean. Believe it or not, the park is a place I?ve frequent as of lately.. watching beavers.. ducks.. snakes even. Real ones.. Hell, I was having a romantic getaway with someone I adore and gave him a bj at the beach in the moonlight. ;) and everyone knows how much I love cock. I also got the chance to witness the eclipse in totality :) it was beautiful. Seeing such a beautiful event is what led me to continue speaking out against that demon.

Sidenote: I?m Peachysexy. I?m never going to be slow. Your best regular has most likely been on my payroll since 2014

But again.. I?m not talking to Merci.. this is definitely the pimp Sean

Attachment 1407547Attachment 1407548Attachment 1407549

Also.. the attachment in the kimmytime post is titled snitch20240000.. strange.
    Last edited by Peachysexy; 04-22-2024 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Because I can

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Members were cautioned in two previous threads!

This thread is closed and y'all have mail and your access to this forum is restricted.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!