Thread: Get to the therapist much peachysexy?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Mercisayso's Avatar

Post Get to the therapist much peachysexy?

I don?t know this girl and of all the avenues I have on the internet as points of contact, she?s never tried to ?help me?. I don?t know if business is slow for you or you?re just a narcissist but I?m free as a bird and have only enlisted a booking assistant during the beginning of my career who absolutely didn?t take all my money but was paid a fee I agreed to. There are 1000/HR girls as we speak on Twitter who have booking assistants & are open about it so not sure where the scandal is in that but I’m sure if you’re bored enough, you’ll work one out. Anyway, I have always had free will which is why I no longer have an assistant because I know the business now. For future reference, if the guy is so dangerous why would you mention the names of the alleged victims, of which I am not. You can watch one episode of Law&Order SVU and learn that doesn?t help anyone. I suppose you wanted to drum up views or business, however not on my name baby girl. There?s enough money out here for all of us. Hope you seek professional attention cause you?re now posting lite hearted posts after being so concerned about trafficking victims. Girl, bye. Anyway guys, check out my new milking table sessions. Pimp not included.

Oh yea, thanks for the free promo and I look forward to all my new clients.

If you ever wanna go to the park together and take deep breaths while listening to the birds chirp, let me know girl. I think it’ll be very healing for your narcissistic characteristics(lol that rhymed)

Stay tuned for the onlyfans parody I create from this since I’m an artist in real life.

I also ask that if this post gets flagged or taken down, so does hers.