Thread: to clear the air on comment from Kimmytime69

Verified Hobbyist BCD

to clear the air on comment from Kimmytime69

I see in the closed thread Kimmytime69 accused me of trying to pimp her and doing a scathing review. She may have me confused...or maybe it's a manager writing. Here is the link to my review. I wrote a very positive review. Any pics I took, she consented foe them to be in the review. People who have seen me know that there isn't a pimp bone in my body. Here is the link to the review...BTW, she isn't the former N girl that spoke to me on this. Believe what you may here is the link

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...at-a-good-time!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If that person comes in here and makes another false accusation, I am happy to show the info I have. All the way from the recruiting emails for the "modeling gig" to the request for and acceptance of nudes from the girls recruited. I have proof of the line of questions including a girls comfort carrying "large sumsof cash daily"
    Try me

"good time" = scathing???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    "good time" = scathing???
    Exactly...I truly doubt that was Kimmy texting. Notice I said in review she said the condom taste like a tire...because we used condoms and she seemed pretty happy in the pics

no longer a member herein Companion
    @osirus09..

I got ya babe…

He’s definitely one of the educated MEN on the site and Definitely not trying to prey on girls.
    And no. Hype hasn’t hacked my account. But this is 10000000000000% Peachy here so let’s end that conversation now. However a past N girl that’s literally vanished just so easily placing the blame on him is a tad bit odd, aye? I have regulars that’s seen the chick in the handle (Yittlelover) in question in the past and have told me it’s been a while.. years, rather, since they’ve seen her. Odd she pops up and knows all the Hype issues.

So yes, you are 100% correct. He has the login and password of every past girl that he’s had ever.
    Not sure if you guys remember a girl by the name of ToniLovex. She was a super cute, cool chick. Her and I did a few doubles here and there. She originally was Ynuffteacher. Her and the pimp got into it so he changed her password and locked her out of her account. She then created new account under the name ToniLovex. This was around the time the pimp told me to stop all communication with her. So who knows what happened there.

In other words that ain’t Yittle or Kimmy posting.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Reopening and / or replying to a CLOSED thread is not allowed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!