Companion's Handle: Mia_DFWTX
Date of Visit: 5/4/24
Preferred Method of Contact: text message
Phone Number: 682 268 3539
Email Address: none
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?133428-Mia_DFWTX
City, State: Hurst, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes early
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, Greek, Doggy MISH
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: late 20's early 30's
Hair Color and Length: Brown
Smoking Status: Vapes but not during session and not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: Latin mix
Companion Description: Petite great ass and perky tits and always dressed to impress. Several tattoos but nothing distracting
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds every time we have meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
Booked with Mia earlier in the week for a Saturday night outcall session. I texted her midday on Saturday which she responded quickly to advise she was ready for the evening. I texted her the hotel room number as she already had the hotel address had given too her early. Asked her if she might be into a pegging session which she responded I might have to walk her thru it as she hasn't really ever used and harness strapon before. She showed up dressed in a sexy short dress and heels. Mia is a great time she is willing to take the session to the next level if asked. I.E. pegging occurred during this session which was amazing. We started with light kissing and touchy feely. Next I unzipped her dress and helped her step out of it all she is wearing are her heels and lacy panties and let me say nothing is better than a sexy women in heels and panties am I correct fellas? Well anyways Mia proceeds to take junior in her mouth and she really likes to suck dick using hands and mouth and spit to bring me to attention. We take off her heels and she proceeds to get on top and ride me then after going for several minutes I ask if I can get that pretty ass of hers which she replies yes and she gets up and stands up over the side of the bed and I proceed slowly in and out till I work junior into her in my entirety. I am near completion when Mia grabs the strapon and puts it on and asks me to bend over so she can take control she lubes me up and proceeds with direction from me about how slow or fast to go and during the pegging she speaks a little dirty and grabs my hard cock and strokes me to completion. After we clean up we chit chat on the bed for a bit and then I help her dressed and off she goes. Again I have seen Mia several times and she is very good at her TCB via text and has never failed to make a meetup if scheduled in advance. She also a very good time and willing to go the extra mile. Hope you treat her well and enjoy her as I have.