Thread: N girls are victims

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion KimmyTime69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by osirus09 View Post
    I have heard this from another past provider. They actually use a fake modeling site and ad to attract the girls. Most are runaways playing the rile if college student. I got close with a former Ngirl and she actually showed me how they vet and groom potential N girls. Peachy is one of the OG N girls. Most of us already know this. She definitely has knowledge on the operation. I am glad you were able to see the light and get yourself out of that scenario. You are a really cool chick and it sucks to hear the unsanitized version
    Well Osirus09 if this is true why did you not SAVE me?? I know because I nor anyone else was being victimized. You know that too you simply have lost your place long enough to play in female and baby moma business..

osirus09 this is a response to you.. I won't comment on any female business.. I have a few questions for you. You wrote me a review. A scathing review and as I remember I blocked you immediately afterwards (photos attached) either because you tried to pimp me or cum in my pussy or you talk too much. Regardless I have never been a victim of nothing but the U.S. Army when I was stationed at Fort Hood now Fort Cavazos. You people can go back and forth and cyber bully all you want.. Keep my name or any likeness of me out of your mouth and off your slimmy finger tips. If the author of this thread has beef she is a female and so be it. What gives a wanna be man possible pimp, racist, rapist the will to involve himself. Please if I am ever being victimized do not save me. Film it so we can all get something out of it. SMFH.

FYI

I have never been pimped.
    I have never been had but four bad experiences while hobbying and they all have been blocked.
    I don't know the author of this thread so I won't address her.
    But more importantly I have never been robbed of anything especially my will to be honest and tell the truth. N-girls have never been a ???? to any of ou men. N girls do not suck a dick with a condom and they don't kiss and tell. They also do not involve themselves in drama unless it's a final straw.

I'm in Vegas any good clients visiting or relocating please hit me up. Also I will be happy to facetime you beforehand so you will be aware of my not being victimized.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gossip has ended more fuckships & friendships than all the pills in the drug store.P.S. A N girl never kisses and tells. Anyone can be a N girl. It's a culture and not a click!