Thread: N girls are victims

no longer a member herein Companion

N girls are victims

Just a friendly reminder that the N girls are managed ;)

My last thread got buried. As I?m sure this one will too.

-love your sleepy, big chin, fake lips (allegedly) butterfaced ATF legend. *kisses

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Peach….so good to hear from you !
    Have memories from you of our times together that I will never forget.
    Not sure the purpose of your message in that most of us have no idea who are N girls
    And who are not ?

Michael you know damn well who an N girl is and who isn?t and I suspect you?d be someone who doesn?t care about seeing trafficking victims as you are continuously seeing them. I suspect you knew way before I?ve made it common knowledge so please sir spare me. If not, my apologies.

IMG_1988.jpg

Anywho you?re right about most guys not knowing. there are also guys that wanna stay away from that sort of stuff so for the few decent individuals in this cesspool here you go.

Also here is the pimp?s handle
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-avoidastalker

And the prominent ones are for now
    SpritTeacher
    Ava Myra
    Mercisayso

I?ll know if there?s anymore because the pimp and I were very close before I realized what a predator he is. He likes to catch runaways as I was.

Again, nothing against these girls AT ALL. They just need to be away from this man as he is definitely victimizing them.

Edited to add* the site made my photo blurry so if there?s anyone that want more information just message me on twitter.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I never quite knew what it meant. I know Miss Peachy here, a legend unto herself for a few reasons. Preach your word baby, look out for others as you can.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    You know, there are other sites like this in the Texas area. If you're really intent on helping them, and making it known he's such a vile person maybe broadcast on as many outlets as possible.

Yet you seem to have a slightly ulterior motive when it comes to this particular side. This is based purely on your X/Twitter post.

It's okay to be angry at the world for what's happened to you I hope you find the support system that you need.
    PB+J
    Psycho Bunny + Jelly

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is an odd post, since most or all of the N girls come to Houston and Austin to go to school....not runaways.

I have to 2nd the notion this poster has an ulterior motive. Also that photo posted is not peachysexy. Could be Kimmytime.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RVflat View Post
    Also that photo posted is not peachysexy. Could be Kimmytime.
    The screenshot post claims to be SpiritTeacher, taken by peachy's profile. Same as if I logged in, screenshot one of your posts containing a photo, and pasted it in a different thread.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Iluvthegals's Avatar
    Take care and thank you for this information!

It’s very sad but explains a lot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You realize Peach if you have mislabeled any of these girls, you have totally shafted their business.Hope you know what you are talking about ?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ght=Peachysexy

So in the above review you will see that yes.. Peachysexy was once an N girl. Check out eccie. Search my name tons of evidence there.
    Again.. something @MichaelRayab knows very well. So again.. why would I just pull this out of my ass? 3 (as of now) beautiful black women being praised is a fucking awesome thing. 3 beautiful black women being victimized is not. So is it because they are black that yall that know damn well are potentially being victimized the reason why yall wanna make it seem like im just pulling bs out? It?s a good number of suspected racist and highly confused black males in here so that definitely could be the issue.

You will also see a mention of other N girls in the above review..

Not enough evidence? Cool. I got tons of it. Plus I don?t need evidence when there?s literally reviews of weird encounters with some girls mentioned. I believe one (the pimp) had to do damage control. So I?m not causing a decline in business when it?s already done. Blame the pimp.

And really a lot of yall could give a damn about it. As I?ve also said, which is cool. There?s shitty people in the world. Whatever. But there are a lot that do care. Just because yall don?t have lives and live here doesn?t mean there aren?t lurkers who don?t say much who actually want to help.

And I?ve said time and time again that I have nothing at all against these women. It?s the pimp. He is dangerous. More dangerous than hypesuh (who also is equally full of shit but he doesn?t have years of experience like the N girl pimp). If yall cared instead of trying to villainize me yall?d be trying to help them become Independent.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peachysexy; 04-21-2024 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Meh

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have heard this from another past provider. They actually use a fake modeling site and ad to attract the girls. Most are runaways playing the rile if college student. I got close with a former Ngirl and she actually showed me how they vet and groom potential N girls. Peachy is one of the OG N girls. Most of us already know this. She definitely has knowledge on the operation. I am glad you were able to see the light and get yourself out of that scenario. You are a really cool chick and it sucks to hear the unsanitized version

Verified Companion Companion KimmyTime69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by osirus09 View Post
    I have heard this from another past provider. They actually use a fake modeling site and ad to attract the girls. Most are runaways playing the rile if college student. I got close with a former Ngirl and she actually showed me how they vet and groom potential N girls. Peachy is one of the OG N girls. Most of us already know this. She definitely has knowledge on the operation. I am glad you were able to see the light and get yourself out of that scenario. You are a really cool chick and it sucks to hear the unsanitized version
    Well Osirus09 if this is true why did you not SAVE me?? I know because I nor anyone else was being victimized. You know that too you simply have lost your place long enough to play in female and baby moma business..

osirus09 this is a response to you.. I won't comment on any female business.. I have a few questions for you. You wrote me a review. A scathing review and as I remember I blocked you immediately afterwards (photos attached) either because you tried to pimp me or cum in my pussy or you talk too much. Regardless I have never been a victim of nothing but the U.S. Army when I was stationed at Fort Hood now Fort Cavazos. You people can go back and forth and cyber bully all you want.. Keep my name or any likeness of me out of your mouth and off your slimmy finger tips. If the author of this thread has beef she is a female and so be it. What gives a wanna be man possible pimp, racist, rapist the will to involve himself. Please if I am ever being victimized do not save me. Film it so we can all get something out of it. SMFH.

FYI

I have never been pimped.
    I have never been had but four bad experiences while hobbying and they all have been blocked.
    I don't know the author of this thread so I won't address her.
    But more importantly I have never been robbed of anything especially my will to be honest and tell the truth. N-girls have never been a ???? to any of ou men. N girls do not suck a dick with a condom and they don't kiss and tell. They also do not involve themselves in drama unless it's a final straw.

I'm in Vegas any good clients visiting or relocating please hit me up. Also I will be happy to facetime you beforehand so you will be aware of my not being victimized.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gossip has ended more fuckships & friendships than all the pills in the drug store.P.S. A N girl never kisses and tells. Anyone can be a N girl. It's a culture and not a click!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    This might be a good time to remind EVERYONE that we have very little visibility as to what is going on BTS.

I had the pleasure of seeing OP a handful of times and had zero clue about her situation. I hope she is thriving.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This thread is CLOSED.

My only comment is this:

Empty accusations about other members are forbidden.

Empty meaning zero data has been sent to staff for consideration.

Members ignoring staff instructions will be sanctioned.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!