Thread: N girls are victims

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD
    I never quite knew what it meant. I know Miss Peachy here, a legend unto herself for a few reasons. Preach your word baby, look out for others as you can.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    You know, there are other sites like this in the Texas area. If you're really intent on helping them, and making it known he's such a vile person maybe broadcast on as many outlets as possible.

Yet you seem to have a slightly ulterior motive when it comes to this particular side. This is based purely on your X/Twitter post.

It's okay to be angry at the world for what's happened to you I hope you find the support system that you need.
    PB+J
    Psycho Bunny + Jelly

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is an odd post, since most or all of the N girls come to Houston and Austin to go to school....not runaways.

I have to 2nd the notion this poster has an ulterior motive. Also that photo posted is not peachysexy. Could be Kimmytime.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RVflat View Post
    Also that photo posted is not peachysexy. Could be Kimmytime.
    The screenshot post claims to be SpiritTeacher, taken by peachy's profile. Same as if I logged in, screenshot one of your posts containing a photo, and pasted it in a different thread.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.