Hey babes im available anytime today or tonight to give you the best bbbj around. I promise you will love my services and sessions. Sloppy, wet, deep throat bbbj.. Ball licking and sucking.. Let me get him hard as a rock then explode all in my mouth or all over me..love it..

Im located in arlington (incall only)
somer 972-464-7511
qv $80
hh $120
hour $160
riming $20 extra

**i offer anything bt no greek which is anal, anything and everything**
**i accept cash, cash app or venmo or zelle only**
**i do require a pic before coming to my house**

private residence, independent, safe location, no drama, no games, never rushed sessions, new customers welcome, short notice customers welcome...

Im available 24/7 day and night...

Cash app $somersomer
venmo @somer-johnson-1
onlyfans.com/somer1

check out and subscribe to my onlyfans and see pics and vids daily..
Onlyfans.com/somer1

onlyfans.com/somer1

onlyfans.com/somer1

somer 972-464-7511 (texting me is the easiest way to get a hold of me the fastest)

qv, bng, fs, covered/uncovered, bbbj, cim, cip, cob, cof, massage, msog, daty, riming, kissing, gfe and much more..

Let me suck u dry, suck all the cum right out of you.. Or get him super hard and fu*k me good till we both cum..she's always horny, wet and super tight..ready to be filled up...

Read all my reviews on the best bbbj around town..
Also you can see my updated pics & vids on my ad on listcrawlers.

Let me take care of you and all yr needs before u go home, make me yr favorite go to girl for all yr needs, ill takr yr stress away and leave you feeling great afterwards...im a watcher so i love to watch u squirt yr load on me..or i love to feel it. Hot slimy cum dripping and running down my body..
**im completely nude during my sessions**

somer 972-464-7511