Thread: Hola papi🫶🏽 AVAILABLE Saturday & Sunday👉🏽👌🏽 Colombiana🇨🇴 check my pics 😛

Verified Companion Companion AnnyColombian's Avatar

Hola papi🫶🏽 AVAILABLE Saturday & Sunday👉🏽👌🏽 Colombiana🇨🇴 check my pics 😛

Admirers,
    I'm Anny!
    A sweet and fiery bombshell with a striking presence, flirty disposition and a devious mind. I'm a hidden Gem indeed. Lovely face. My figure is tight and slender with cheeky curves,, with a perfect yummy and juicy booty!

. Im a traveler, wild free-spirit passionate, sensuous, sweet soothing darling and an unforgettable mystery that cant be tamed. My personality is electric, seductive, and genuine. Im a fun, open-minded, and compelling woman who is well-versed in all areas - especially in taking the lead. My sessions are unique, intense and customized to your needs and desires.

A sultry-exquisite mix of just enough sensual and naughtiness to make you remember me. Are you still here? intrigued? then come and explore your secret desires with me... some you didn't know would ever come true or that you would be capable of. I make you lose yourself, you'll experience a Euphoric state in my presence in the most satisfying way. It's my nature. Who says fantasy cant be reality -even if only for an hour or two? What are you waiting for? Talk soon,

my private, upscale rendezvous incall spot is conveniently located in Energy Corridor area
    ✅ shower available for your convenience.
    600 2 hrs
    300 hr
    200 hh
    150 qv (fast)
    Greek extra ✅
    Text me if you have any kind of verification 💋
    3463507448 text me papi📲
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hola papi
    My aspirations are to nurture and build a trusting organic friendship we can explore for years . i enjoy putting together moments that turn into last memories. I like have. A great time laugh to eat, im here for short time, Colombiana
    Contact is
    Snapchat Anny_co2019 , west of the city 💋
    Instagram Anny_co2020
    Your P411 url is: https://www.preferred411.com/P357752