A little about me: I?ve been in this industry for a little over 5 years and I can honestly say, I still have a love for what I do. I am a pleaser in every sense of the word and it?s quite evident if you choose to book and experience the session for yourself. I am trained as a massage therapist and have studied Tantra for over 9 years; I am also level II certified in reiki which is basically energy healing and energy restoration. Playing with energy can be a beautiful thing.

If you're a person who likes trying out new things in life, then a tantric massage is definitely something to consider when searching for other forms of therapy as well as providers.

My sessions are slow and sensual, allowing you to feel comfortable and ready to release and let go when the time is right.

First session is always the same: full relaxation body rub with tantric and reiki techniques introduced in session. This is to see if there is a connection. If we enjoy each others company and there is a connection and you?d like to see me again, we can talk about how we?ll structure your second session then.

Im always ready for a connection... call or text me for more information and quicker response time 954-655-4119.

? safe and discreet - - always.
? Private professional office - Addison/Carrollton area off of Josey and Beltline.
? 9:30am-10:30pm
? Special techniques introduced in session.
? IG: BlissfulHealing - more pics and videos

LOOKING FORWARD TO POSSIBLY MEETING YOU!

**feel free to look up my reviews on OH2, ECCIE & TER**

IMG_4162.jpg
IMG_2842.jpg
IMG_2819.jpg
BE304EBD-EBC0-4F07-B954-2ACDB59955DD.jpg