Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who poured the Asshole/Jerk additives into the water supply?

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I wish we had thumbs up here so I could like your post camela, you are so right about all of that! good vibes rule. It's a beautiful spring, festival season here in town and I am all about happy and having fun. This is a beautiful time of the year and it is not too hot and there are loads of fun festivals and activity in our booming town. we are all blessed and lucky to live here and have this life in this town in this town and I am counting my blessings. thanks for the positive shot of truth and good vibes. sending right back atcha hun

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Thanks Sue Nami! And I definitely notice how often you are with your positive vibes too.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Is it just me, or is everyone else detecting an increase in confrontational behavior? It seems like someone is always trying to start a fight.

It is not just here, it is work, the grocery store, and everywhere.

Makes me afraid to come out into the open.
    100% agree.

Even when I go out to eat, the stores or etc I keep my awareness up because people are simply miserable or so mentally ill that they wish to take it out on others or even worse.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I was speaking in general terms based on what I come into contact on a daily basis, at work, at the grocery store, on social media, driving I-35, and what I see on the news. This was not directed at any particular person or community. Just a generalization.

Attack me and take what I said out of context if you need to. Any one that has ever met me knows that I am not one to judge or insult anyone. My apologies.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    I was speaking in general terms based on what I come into contact on a daily basis, at work, at the grocery store, on social media, driving I-35, and what I see on the news. This was not directed at any particular person or community. Just a generalization.

Attack me and take what I said out of context if you need to. Any one that has ever met me knows that I am not one to judge or insult anyone. My apologies.
    Sweetheart...

I didn't attack you... I responded to your post and I addressed the situation.. I have a policy where I refuse to engage in any sort of negative encounters with someone who is ill, or if they are about to have surgery... Go to the Arkansas coed section, on Eccie, and I have talked about this in great detail..

No matter WHAT the situation...I will not participate in negative verbal situations that might stress someone out if they are ill..and you have recently posted about being sick...

So, I clarified my need to post...my loss of my good friend and the fact that I miss him...not an attack on you or anyone else...

I have a chronic bone marrow disorder and I am never going to add to another person's stress level that might worsen their health because I know how stress can worsen my own personal disorder. Hence, why I reached out with massage alternatives for Ms. nikkole etc...

Explanations from me are simply that...explanations... and, I do not take it personally if someone does dislike me, that is an honest emotion, and as long as we all co-exist politely then I can respect that emotion... 🤗

So, no need to apologize to me Darling... And I hope that you feel better soon...😘

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Spring psychoses.

It is a Real thing in Psychology.

Plus there are so many people under drug influence, they have forgotten how to behave normal.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Spring psychoses.

It is a Real thing in Psychology.

Plus there are so many people under drug influence, they have forgotten how to behave normal.
    Alexandria,

Psychosis is the correct spelling and the correct location, would be the DSM-V... If you would like to discuss, all of the criteria, that is needed, to meet the diagnosis, for such a disorder, then I am happy to go tit-for-tat with you...but, I am fairly certain, that you are not up for such a discussion with me...

I recognize that you are not having a good morning and that you think that everyone is out to get you but I am not... However, to falsely speculate that myself or anyone else is under the influence of drugs, which is what you like to do, when anyone, male or female, on this board dares to disagree with you...

People disagree. Intelligent people do not take that as an attack. They ponder the other person's/people point of view, they entertain the merits of the other/others ideas, and they decide whether or not they can grow and learn from them, and inevitably they do...it is called intellectual discourse...

I've never had an addictive personality, but I do not judge those that do, because I come from a family of alcoholics and I have watched many a family member struggle with sobriety and it is a very hard struggle. Everyone has their own personal demons and I have learned that in life, it is better to practice patience and love...

My best friend, of 20 years is struggling with this right now and I go to meetings with her, just like I did with my mother.. I love her, when she slips and falls down, and I love her when she is sober...

I've almost died multiple times, from my bone marrow disorder, and that has given me the ability to love more. So, you can sling as much hate as you want Sweetheart... I am not jumping into that waste filled quagmire with you...not right now... There is too much pain in that dark area, and I am in a very happy place..

I wish you nothing but happiness...

However, you do you... 🤗

Registered Male (Not Verified)

No need to apologize. The thread proves your point.

Purr more...smile more...😉

Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    No need to apologize. The thread proves your point.
    Hmmm...

The roomba... Soft tofu.. Trader Joe's...

I enjoy the cat's perspective...🤗

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2