Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I really want to LeahYouDown - Hot babe looking for Hot Fun 😉

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is an enticing description.

Still outcall only when it?s time to ?move forward? to the benefits stage of the extremely casual experience between friends?

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thank you very much

Mind telling me what questions you have? I thought I covered everything on my post but happy to clarify.
    In call and Outcall are available never said Outcalls only just making you aware. I figured things being casual I wouldn't post a menu since it's an introduction. But let me know what you think thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not to argue, but in your intro, first line, you state: "Outcalls for the first meeting (only until I'm comfortable)". I simply can't do an outcall, so I never replied/responded.
    Yes, a menu is nice, just to know what to expect. Most gentlemen require a bbbj for example, or won't visit a lady. If it's not stated, they're not going to drop their hard earned money just to find out it's not available.
    Lovely lady, wishing you the best. :-)

I have always just assumed diy and bbbj is included in a basic introduction. Everyone's idea is different I mean when I think of basic sex I think or oral giving and receiving and then vanilla sex, but I'm not offering that I'm saying lets hangout have fun because I don't want offer something and then not feel like doing it because I'm not vibing with the person, I would hate to disappoint or give false expectations, idk, I'm open to advise on this - been torn on this subject so additional perspective always welcomed. I have offered both in and outcalls since the beginning, in regards to that specific posting I may have been offering a special or I was unable to host that day/week. Although I have met people I don't offer to cover my rides anymore since I've had people become no shows. But I do apologize for the misunderstanding or if my post wasn't specific to that being a temporary post/thing/situation - I can see/understand how that would give the wrong impression. I'm so sorry about that.

Intriguing thread. Maybe I can help you break the impasse here.

You stated earlier you’re looking for a connection, not simple a transaction, and that you don’t want to over promise and under deliver if you and the gent don’t vibe, so here’s the question: what kind of guy are you attracted to?

Your first post indicated you are looking for fellow singles. That cuts out a lot of guys here, but that’s ok…just want to confirm that point.

Do you have an age range in mind? What about height and weight? Any other physical characteristics you find attractive or a turnoff?

What do you find interesting? Music of a certain type and era? Books, movies, video games?

I’m sure I just scratched the surface, but you get the idea. A lot of guys may not be responding because they figure they are unlikely to be your type and don’t have time to figure that out. Maybe a little more of what is on your wish list (or pass me by list) might help identify guys who are likely matches.

best of luck, however this turns out!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    that is some great looking ink work on your back..
    I am an old guy who just likes to relax. Drop me a PM if you would enjoy visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Intriguing thread. Maybe I can help you break the impasse here.

You stated earlier you?re looking for a connection, not simple a transaction, and that you don?t want to over promise and under deliver if you and the gent don?t vibe, so here?s the question: what kind of guy are you attracted to?

Your first post indicated you are looking for fellow singles. That cuts out a lot of guys here, but that?s ok?just want to confirm that point.

Do you have an age range in mind? What about height and weight? Any other physical characteristics you find attractive or a turnoff?

What do you find interesting? Music of a certain type and era? Books, movies, video games?

I?m sure I just scratched the surface, but you get the idea. A lot of guys may not be responding because they figure they are unlikely to be your type and don?t have time to figure that out. Maybe a little more of what is on your wish list (or pass me by list) might help identify guys who are likely matches.

best of luck, however this turns out!
    This is sounding more and more like Tinder / SA type of situation. Probably OH2 is the wrong place...if you wanna hang out and checkout the vibe!

Oh dang I think maybe my terms that I'm using are wrong, although tinder and SA are good suggestions, I'm not looking to be wined and dined, it's not a date. I can't do the revolving door thing - I need like 20 to 30 mins to hangout, have a drink, smoke or conversate with the other person. Just to get comfortable and relaxed before rushing into everything else. Sorry again for any confusion.

Oh, well that’s a more common thing…I’d suggest putting that into your profile if you haven’t already. A lot of guys (myself included) appreciate the art of relaxation before the serious stuff.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Hosting an Extremely Casual Experience (420 friendly)

hi yall Im Leah
    im located in McKinney for a few days. hosting a very casual experience come, smoke, chill maybe have a beer with me - lets chat for a bit and take it further. (300) offering very casual time and no rush on things. would like the opportunity to meet you and introduce myself

menu:
    foot fetish
    titty play
    pse
    daty
    bbbj
    cob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lovely pics Leah. You have amazing assets :-). You are only allowed one thread to post. So continue to post on the original thread. Hopefully someone here pulls the trigger, sees you and writes a good review.

yes, thank you for lettign me know. ive met with some people but yeah no reviews yet

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed on the site. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

Only one Welcome Wagon thread is allowed on the site.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shes legit guys.

Needs 5 to 10 to feel your personality before going in. Time during warm up isn't counted towards bcd time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast