Companion's Handle: AdreaH
Date of Visit: 4/17/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text and PM
Phone Number: 346 340 7792
Email Address: Andreavalle696@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?110706-AndreaH
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: GFE, DFK, bbbj, SS, cowgirl, doggy, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Dark, shoulder length
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Short, like 5ft. Hair is past shoulders, so a bit shorter than the photos. Suuuper soft lips. Amazing ass. Super fit body. Big MMs. Cute face
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Starting to get frustrated with my inability to get verified but I'll still be a good sport and write my reviews.

PMd references and texted number. Wasn't able to schedule that day so a couple weeks later I saw an ad and asked for a lunchtime meetup. Originally for noon but she quickly pushed back 30 min so had to go from 1 hrs to 30 min to fit my schedule.

Got address. Arrived at hotel on time. Got room number. Knocked and a pretty Hispanic woman opened the door naked with a towel on and told me "just a minute" it wasn't her so I checked my phone again and see another text saying she gave me the wrong room number. OK. So I went up a couple floors and finally at the correct door.

Greeted me with a smile in lingerie. I'm a tall guy and she seemed pleasantly surprised by our height difference.

Put the donation down, washed my hands (showered right before I went there) and we got to the fun stuff.

After the activities I asked her about the other room.and she said it's her friend.

She's got an amazing body for sure. Super fit. Great ass.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.