See me in action here
www.onlyfans.com/abbyrubz

I?m here to lead you into temptation... I consider myself versatile, attentive, and perceptive. No two individuals are the same, so why would we expect any two encounters to be the same? Pick your poison - soft & sensual or wild & experimental. I enjoy both. With that said, I do very much enjoy an unrushed & multifaceted meeting. I love dressing up for you. Lingerie is my default. Unless you request something else, you will usually find me dressed in lingerie & stockings for our time together. I am willing to travel to Austin, Houston and Dallas (deposit required)
I am an equal opportunity pleaser.

I love what I do, and it shows. I put all of my passion into pampering you. You couldn't be in better hands 🙌 👏
If you dont do the walk of shame already thinking about our next rendezvous, than I didn't do my job.
I offer a variety of options and will cater our session specific to your naughty desires.
Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me

Ask about doubles & Sensual Massage

Sensual Massage

Treat yourself to a relaxing and therapeutic full body massage with a naughty twist. I offer deep tissue, light touch, exchange, nuru, swedish, prostate and body to body.