Thread: Sexy soft Argentinian babe visiting HTX ! Wet & ready to rock your world

Verified Companion Companion Ms.Honeybabby's Avatar

Sexy soft Argentinian babe visiting HTX ! Wet & ready to rock your world

Hey handsome , let me introduce myself, I am Ms.honeybabby ❤️ 5?1 athletic build with a personality & brains that will blow you out of the water. Welcome to my sensual, extremely passionate, adventurous world 🌎 I provide an erotic sensual time ,that will leave you breathless! My intense sexuality will allow you to experience a thrill that will in fact put a smile on your face, then at times, my alter-ego steps in and will take you by surprise! With me, you will always get a warm welcome. I enjoy providing a memorable, exciting, yet calming environment. I have a nice & private suite incall located downtown Houston with easy accessible parking as well. . Outcall are always available too.
    I am college educated, well traveled, highly discreet, and I will respect your need for discretion as well. I do not hobby everyday, which allows me to be fully energized and attentive.. I provide a great variety of sessions as well as doubles sessions & services so no one feels left behind ❤️ I?m now taking on newbies, reference needers, fantasyland lovers, kinky obsessions and more .

Send me a pm here first, then text me
    @ (210)238-2270 & 210-708-4447 (cell phone) or you can find me on whatsapp

I sell content of me enjoying and fantasizing about everything imaginable. Don?t be shy tell me what you want to see .
    To purchase send me pm or text. When purchasing content i send to your email, phone messages , Dropbox etc. for you to keep 💕