Thread: Always SUNNY in DFW and doubled up with Tesssa

Verified Companion Companion Sunny summer's Avatar

Always SUNNY in DFW and doubled up with Tesssa

Ourhome2 ad

☀️☀️☀️Its Always Sunny in Dallas ☀️☀️☀️☀️

Hi guys it?s ☀️B8641210-B3E7-4AD5-B5CA-3E4EB7EC2C0F.jpg65F89E2A-28A9-4144-8716-DCA9BD45B870.jpgIMG_8266.jpgSUNNY ☀️ ( not SUMMER)
    Im playing in Richardson with availability
    beginning Tuesday 4/16 at 9am through 4/19 (may adjust according to how business goes)

Milf-y to the core and ready to share an adventure with you DFW guys again. I have been busy in West Texas BUTT, Im still a Dallas Girl and ready for my big city men!

I am an easy going mature lady. Petite and well groomed with impeccable hygiene. I have the softest pussy in American! I provide a top tier service that guarantees a stress relieving session. Interests are from mild to wild. Let?s chop it up and see if we can get something going!!

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE AD IN ORDER TO USE OUR TIME WISELY!

Offering solo for incall for 30 min and 60 min session.

🚫I do NOT offer qv, bng, or any discounts for new clients.

🚫I do NOT see anyone under the age of 30. Sorry its not personal. Please do not contact me for a session- I HATE HAVING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF.

Established clients - please let me know when you text/call me who you are and some info to help me know who you is!! By established I mean saw me on a more than one time session! WHATS WITH ALL THE BLACKLASH.

I still got them MILF skills offering BBBJ and PB&J?s (haha j/k I only offer pussy and ass to eat during my sessions)
    Im Greek Goddess for veteran ass bangers only.I am picky about this so lets talk about it>> this is a ymmv service. Not part of a basic session.

I offer Greek trips with my half and full hour sessions and in addition a to basic session. I will ask for higher donation for this service.

My hour sessions include a FBSM as an ice breaker and gets our blood pumping.
    I offer FBSM which is a body on body rub down with massive amount of titty teasing and heavy petting to get acquainted more intimately.

🚫I DO NOT offer BDSM, pain, or humiliation. Nothing rough, no choking and no ass smacks, no face fucking.

❤️I will also be offering doubles with my ATF girl DallasSub897 - Tessa- my horny little bitch! She?s baddd!! 👯*♀️❤️

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...9-DallasSub897

👯*♀️She is unable to log in to site at the moment (not cool) in order to adjust her info and rates. She is offering solos with hour and hour + sessions. If you are interested let me know and we can get it together for her. 👯*♀️

Ewith at least one hour notice prior to desired appointment time (the more notice, the better) Doubles sessions are generally hour and hour ++ HOWEVER we can discuss this more via phone.

👯*♀️☀️817-438-6655👯*♀️☀️

☀️I do ask that when you initially contact me you give me your OH2 user name and your personal info-age, race and a basic physical description like body type and/or height and weight. Current reference from fellow OH2 provider within the last 3-4 months that will get you verified. ☀️Please follow directions and and make this easier on me.
    If no reference still give the other info and we will have more questions so be prepared!

Looking forward to playing with old faves and making new ones!!

☀️I'm happy to provide more details once we connected! ☀️

☀️Sunny ☀️
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sunny summer; 04-16-2024 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Pics