Thread: Alanixoxo: Top Tier GFE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Alanixoxo: Top Tier GFE

Companion's Handle: Alanixoxo
    Date of Visit: 3/12/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: N/A, will provide
    Email Address: divinealani9@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?162574-Alanixoxo
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, Kissing, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS. VERY GFE!
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid-20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blond, around shoulder length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Absolutely gorgeous. Pictures are 100% her and accurate. Petite, tight and toned, larger breasts than pics suggest. Incredibly cute face, stunning blue eyes
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
    Saw Alani's W.W. post and couldn't resist reaching out. Within an hour she responded. Polite and friendly, but straightforward and easy TCB. It was too late for her that night, so we planned for the following evening. I messaged her the following afternoon to confirm and she asked if we could push back 30 minutes. Still over 6 hours out, no problem for me. An hour ahead of the adjusted time she sent me the address before I had to ask. Nice. I let her know I was nearby about 10 minutes out, and then that I had pulled in right on the dot. Within a minute she sent me the room number. I knocked, and was greeted by... an absolute vision.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Concept Dragon; 04-16-2024 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Review template gremlin and formatting