Thread: Languagesofloveus

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Languagesofloveus

Has anyone had experience with this agency or its ladies? Additionally, do you actually provide the following for screening purposes? seems very invasive.

Hi, thanks for your interest 🙂
    ✅️ please provide ALL the info what we require.

We are located at North Austin.

1) Send me a close up picture of Work ID(with your photo) or LinkedIn link, Business card
    If you have corporation card can skip work ID or business card.

2) Driver's license(you can cover DL number & address)
    Credit card or coporation card (also cover card number) should match your ID name and crad name.

3 )Send a test email from your Business email --> ✔️you can send email to your personal email and then forward it to us

4) Send a selfie with driver's license held next to your face.

if you have any questions please let us know. We don?t keep your any information after screening. Thank you in advance!

There is absolutely no way in hell I'd do that.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Well then you won't see them no problem. Just see other companions with their own screening requirements, with less stringent screening perhaps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beachrelated View Post
    Has anyone had experience with this agency or its ladies? Additionally, do you actually provide the following for screening purposes? seems very invasive.

Hi, thanks for your interest ��

1) Send me a close up picture of Work ID(with your photo) or LinkedIn link, Business card

Credit card or coporation card (also cover card number) should match your ID name and crad name.

3 )Send a test email from your Business email --> ✔️you can send email to your personal email and then forward it to us

if you have any questions please let us know. We don?t keep your any information after screening. Thank you in advance!
    Yes they are very legitimate and have several good reviews.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Happy for the gentlemen that go there, and I know I am missing out on some hot AF ladies, but that is just too much personal and professional identifiable information released to an agency.
    Last edited by Sir Hardin Thicke; 04-17-2024 at 06:39 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don’t remember verifying with them but glad I did go through the process. Im almost exclusively only visiting LOL because of how bad my independent experiences have been in Austin. No one does it better than some of these Korean women I see at both LOL/RP

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachrelated View Post

Hi, thanks for your interest 🙂

YEAH!!

Another THREAD about SCREENING!!

I just want world peace and a nice sugary treat with A LOT of PRESERVATIVES...

Sigh... I don't see that happening on this thread... NOT TODAY SATAN... 😂 🤦*♀️🤗

https://youtu.be/3st-Hai1y54?si=67_uoiRDy0yfBsKF

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
    Happy for the gentlemen that go there, and I know I am missing out on some hot AF ladies, but that is just too much personal and professional identifiable information released to an agency.
    Used an agency years ago that had great talent. Sadly, LE busted them, and even though they didn't have my RW info, I was still sweating bullets for awhile. Can't imagine the level of anxiety if they had RW info. And "we don't keep personal info" is akin to "employees must wash hands before returning to work".

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don’t remember what info they wanted at the time but I was verified close to ten years ago, even before their current location.
    But I have zero trouble booking now. I always go identify myself as a repeat customer and I assume they use phone numbers as client ID.
    I have had some disappointments but generally LoL comes through superbly. You know what to expect, the location is safe and comfortable, the parking easy and anonymous.
    So I’m glad I did it.
    Last edited by WillieWonka69069; 04-19-2024 at 12:20 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Used an agency years ago that had great talent. Sadly, LE busted them, and even though they didn't have my RW info, I was still sweating bullets for awhile. Can't imagine the level of anxiety if they had RW info. And "we don't keep personal info" is akin to "employees must wash hands before returning to work".
    You know...

I think you just have to hobby at the level you feel comfortable at and no one can be mad at you if you do not feel comfortable with the screening requirements at one particular agency or by a lady in the industry you know?

If you both do not feel comfortable then neither of you will have a good time and no one wants that you know? This is supposed to be the one place where we can all come to laugh and play so, all jokes aside, find a place or a person /people, that you vibe with and you feel you are attracted to and that match your safety concerns and hopefully the hobby gods and goddesses smile upon you...🤗

Because, once they do.. You make new friends, you have new adventures and you create new memories...

Have fun this weekend... It's fiesta for us and I hope that our Austin lovers and lovelies are having a lovely day and a relaxing weekend...❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    ^^^Well said SG. You can be quite the voice of reason in this hobbyverse... Much appreciated...

A'Man

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    OP,

One would think that a member here for four years would understand and use the search features to research a simple question.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!