Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
Used an agency years ago that had great talent. Sadly, LE busted them, and even though they didn't have my RW info, I was still sweating bullets for awhile. Can't imagine the level of anxiety if they had RW info. And "we don't keep personal info" is akin to "employees must wash hands before returning to work".
You know...

I think you just have to hobby at the level you feel comfortable at and no one can be mad at you if you do not feel comfortable with the screening requirements at one particular agency or by a lady in the industry you know?

If you both do not feel comfortable then neither of you will have a good time and no one wants that you know? This is supposed to be the one place where we can all come to laugh and play so, all jokes aside, find a place or a person /people, that you vibe with and you feel you are attracted to and that match your safety concerns and hopefully the hobby gods and goddesses smile upon you...🤗

Because, once they do.. You make new friends, you have new adventures and you create new memories...

Have fun this weekend... It's fiesta for us and I hope that our Austin lovers and lovelies are having a lovely day and a relaxing weekend...❤️