Thread: M1111M she'll disclose her name: M1111M's Magical Massage

Verified Hobbyist BCD

M1111M she'll disclose her name: M1111M's Magical Massage

Companion's Handle: M1111M (she'll disclose her name)
    Date of Visit: 4/15/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, then text when you receive her number
    Phone Number: Provided after PM
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?104734-M1111M
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Right on time
    Activities: Thorough massage, great conversation, bbbj, cfs (cg and standing k9)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: One hour
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: Long and black, beautiful hair
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/Native
    Companion Description: Under 5' tall, petite, with large natural breasts, slim in the waist and hips, with a great little butt. Soft, smooth skin, and a very pretty and shaved kitty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? First time, she will exceed. After that, you know you're going to have an amazing time
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I had just gotten back in town and received a checking in text and picture. Replied that I was free on Monday and gave her a time and duration. She asked me to confirm the morning of. Shot her a text this morning confirming time and location and began heading her way. Her place is about an hour from my house, so on the way, I decided to stop at the gym (10 minutes from her) and shower before getting to her. Yeah, I showered before leaving, but I like to be as fresh as possible. Parked with 5 minutes before the appointed time and she told me to make my way up. Slid through the open door to see her; gorgeous with a big smile, wearing a satin robe, slightly closed to expose the swell of her breast. What a sight. This is definitely where I parked my car! Made our way to the back room, where she offered the restroom to me. I made quick use of it, since I had been drinking water, cleaned up, used the mouthwash, washed hands, and back into the room.

Got comfortable and on the massage table, which isn't your cheaply made versions that you experience in AMPs. She places a nice pad on this one and it's very sturdy. For the record, I'm 6'3 and currently over 3 bills. If things stand up to me, they stand up to anything. I get comfy on the table and she begins a mind melting massage, while having a genuine conversation, and when confirming that pressure isn't too strong whenever I moan and grunt as she's working out all the knots in my back/shoulders. I really enjoy her height, as it causes her to rotate between standing at my head, with breasts touching my head and neck, or climbing between my legs, in order to massage my whole back. She doesn't shy away from massaging my feet, ymmv, but after talking about my occupation, she spent considerable time on each foot. Luckily, I had a great pedicure on Thursday. The best thing about the massage, other than having a gorgeous woman putting all of her force into working out your knots, is having the kind of conversation with her, that would make you think you've known each other since 6th grade. After the session was over, she kindly offered snacks, water, and Gatorade, plus additional use of the bathroom and shower. Recommend and I'll definitely continue seeing her.

Even though people have used her name in reviews, she doesn't put it in her posts, so that's why I didn't use it in the post.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

If you've been on the boards
    long enough...

Her name is no mystery.

50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4