Thread: How explicit and where?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

How explicit and where?

So, I've been in the hobby for a while now. Sadly, I don't get out often due to real world constraints so I am constantly scrambling for references or to see the few ladies I've clicked with. I'd like to expand my pool of possibilities, but I also want what I want and I am shit at asking for it in person.

So, my question is this. How explicit should/can I get in messages? Is it better to stick with text or ask questions in PMs in the unlikely event that they are working. (Admittedly is has been better lately but not golding my breath on it staying that way.)

Long story short, I don't want to scare anyone off but I also don't want to walk away disappointed because my phobias get the better of me when I am face to face with a provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    I usually wait until the verification process is complete and then ask the lady for her preferred medium for specific questions. Some ladies are comfortable through text, others prefer email. Some try to be coy with "Why don't you book an appointment and see?" which is an immediate red flag from me and will never result in a booking. Ideally, I book appointments with ladies with adds that answer all of my questions so I don't have to waste time searching for answers.
    Last edited by Transylvania Count; 04-15-2024 at 04:46 PM.
    Drama and disease free. ZERO bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

That makes sense. I always worry I am going to give the impression of being a time waster once I've gotten through verification.

Part of the problem, I think, is that I am usually stuck with short notice since I can't just get away on command. (Nor on desire, for that matter, or I'd have long since gotten verified. I literally only manage to get put every 6 months or so which makes two vouches a royal pain in the ass.)

Try working on your phobia. Remember, you're dealing with professionals, it's their job. Unless they're brand new at it, there probably isn't much they haven't heard. Sometimes they have to get an in person look at you before deciding what they will or will not do. There's a whole lot of ymmv out there. For short notice you could consider an all nude sc and get extras in the vip area. My go to used to be xtc, but it's been years since I've been there, so idk how it is now.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I advertise gfe. I get questioned A LOT. Are you cof and cim. To me it's annoying. I would suggest only asking if it's a complete deal breaker. I say because I am cim and not cof because of my eye lashes and hair and making a mess. Imagine me pouring gunk on your head. So if it is a absolute deal breaker.

If it's something you can't live without. If i say no and no and you are coming anyways, then it is something you can live without. Therefore you have asked me a explicit or dumb question for nothing. Because in that instance I'm tempted to not see you. All because you should have came, laid down donation then asked and got your answer if it didn't matter anyways.

Keep the questions. for the absolutely need or have to have.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Keep the questions. for the absolutely need or have to have.
    ^ This!
    Drama and disease free. ZERO bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.