Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to explore a bit more about me! My name is Anna Nikkole. I'm a sweet, curvy, naturally busty southern belle from Texas! I'm delighted to provide you with the ultimate girlfriend experience which includes my southern hospitality, skills in erotica, and my warm-hearted sense-of-humor. It's good to laugh!

I?m a low volume, high quality companion who truly enjoys spending time with select gentlemen. Your time with me with will never be rushed and you can be sure that I will give you my undivided attention during our time together.

I appreciate SERIOUS inquires only please, so not to waste each other?s time as all our time is valuable and to be respected.

[SCREENING IS REQUIRED!] This is a necessary protocol for we companions for safety reasons.

SCREENING:

((Text me for screening information))

If you ?re a member of any of the sites below, then feel free to contact me through the website for verification of you.

My Preferred 411~
ID: 86999

My TER~
ID: 216524

My PD~
ID: StifflersMom

*Considerations*

Incall:
200-hh
300-hour
400-90 minutes
500-2 hours

Outcall:
400-hour
500-90 minutes
600-2 hours

[I prefer cash although I do accept: Venmo-cashapp-PayPal-square card reader]. *RARE OCCASIONS MAY REQUIRE DEPOSIT*

Please feel free to join my OnlyFans to see what you won't see here. Over 500 videos and 500 photos!

https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
$50 unblock fee

I'm so looking forward to making your acquaintance!

Sensual Kisses,

Anna Nikkole

Location and contact information is below. Please send me a text.