Companion's Handle: ninfaslatinas
Date of Visit: 4-11-24
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: 713-352-6448
Email Address: YosaraYiliani@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-ninfaslatinas https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ubmissive-girl
City, State: Houston, tx
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, lapdance, daty, cg, ss, mish, k9, pics
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: RS 220
Approximate age of Companion: 28
Hair Color and Length: very long black hair
Smoking Status: Non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Dominican Republic
Companion Description: 5 foot 3, 125 lbs, brown eyes, all natural body, b cup titties, clean shaved down below, latina booty, see pics for the real deal
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I saw Yosara Yiliani's post in the welcome wagon. I liked the pics and she offered gfe.

I wasn't sure if this was an agency (because the name said ninfaslatinas). I sent her references and was able to schedule with her the same day. Turns out she says I was her first client.

She offered a review special for 220, normal rate is 260 for an hour. She is a friend of Kika Nicole (and shares an incall with her currently).

I arrived and received gate code and instructions on where to park. When she texted the apartment number, I was there pretty quick because I have been there before.

She opened the door (hiding behind). we had a quick kiss and she led me to the bedroom.

I told her I knew Kika for many years and that she was a friend of mine as well. that put her at ease. I got undressed and took a shower.

when I returned she was anxious to start kissing. she kissed standing up (lfk and then lots of dfk). Yosara is a great kisser, she loves to use her tongue.

She was wearing a nice black lingerie set (see pics). I sat on the bench and requested she start off with a lapdance. This got me hard and I felt her boobs and ass.
Then I requested her to get on her knees and give me bbbj. she started slow and then got more into it.
She has some great oral skills. I directed her to my balls. she did some bls and then returned to my dick. I started to feel the tingle because her bbbj is that good.
I decided to have her stop so I wouldn't pop too soon.

I took off her top and started some breast worship. She liked that and started to moan. We got rid of the panties and I lay her on the bed and dove in for daty.
This was the start of a great session. More details in ROS.

I enjoyed all the activities listed above and took some pics during the session (good ones in the ROS). I would highly recommend you go see her. I will be seeing her again soon.

Here are some pics she posted:

Here are a few I took:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.