Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Westchase is just too far....

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    I live in the Deer Park/La Porte area of town and traveled many miles to have dates. Back then the main area was Westheimer/Richmond and BW 8, mainly W of BW 8 and E of Wilcrest where there are a ton of apartments. To me it was worth the travel, on the way I would think of things to come and on the way home replay what all just happened. The east section of Harris County just didn't have anything much to offer. Then again I know guys who have flown to Rio, Philippines, China, or Thailand to party, which made my trips to Costa Rica and boystown Nuevo Laredo seem like nothing.

The main thought is this, would I rather travel 50 miles (round trip) to have a guaranteed great session with a known provider with known owners (Billy/Beth, Chasity, or Junior) or travel 10 miles (round trip) for an unknown session type with an unknown provider at an unknown and unreviewed place?
    Last edited by DEAR _JOHN; 04-14-2024 at 06:12 PM.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shadueblaque's Avatar
    OP if it?s too far there are others possibly closer but I would wager being most of the good ones are in this area. I travel at minimum 30 min to and from for a few reasons and honestly I don?t mind it?s. Like it was said you could just do outcall in the end though it?s either your gas and time or theirs. Either way your paying for it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Try living in a hobby dead zone (Bmt - PtA area) - 1.5 - 2 hrs one way. It’s all about scheduling and making the time if you want it bad enough.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just takes better planning.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astros1965 View Post
    Try living in a hobby dead zone (Bmt - PtA area) - 1.5 - 2 hrs one way. It’s all about scheduling and making the time if you want it bad enough.
    Anything in Lake Charles?

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    Anything in Lake Charles?
    No, not really. There are a few advertising on Tryst, but don’t know enough about them to take a swing.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    lol this right here. I live an hour outside the city, and to me the travel time I need to get to almost ANY provider is worth it in terms of discretion, mental prep for me, etc… the likelihood of someone I know recognizing me or my vehicle pulling into a no-tell or someone’s apartment complex is of course never zero, but highly unlikely. I use it to my advantage. Of course there are guys that are into lunch break sessions and things of that matter and so I understand that but that’s not my situation at all. I only hobby on days when I don’t have anything else going on at all so travel time and traffic is something I just plan for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2