Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Good intentions....

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    That's exactly my point. That many men can view it as a legitimate solution when in fact it may not be one. Especially in the eyes of women.

I would hope that some understand that even in a generalization, nothing is absolute. I am 100% sure some of the guys don't have pure intentions. And IMO as much as we like cuddling too, the dudes you mentioned fall under the expectation and not the rule.

Yes I do assume that men think like me (in general) but not all. And I definitely believe they think more like me than like you. Way to add another thread into your "you're wrong, I'm right" list. This was meant as friendly conversation, and we all know you love to throw grenades into many of them. But smh chill out a bit.
    No... again not ALL men or even most think like you. Sex is not the answer to all your problems and I've definitely met enough to know that a lot of folks have performance issues when their head isn't right and they're beyond stressed. You're assuming everyone thinks like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell543 View Post
    Sammy was not being confrontational nor disrespectful. No need for you to inject negativity because you get triggered over a post. Please keep it civil.
    Most mongers do try and get more n more. Offering good intentions is mostly an angle being played by mongers. These ladies don't want to mix biz with their rw. Respect that
    Someone gets it.

But honestly if you look at his posting history, he's got a knack for being like this constantly.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell543 View Post
    Sammy was not being confrontational nor disrespectful. No need for you to inject negativity because you get triggered over a post. Please keep it civil.
    Most mongers do try and get more n more. Offering good intentions is mostly an angle being played by mongers. These ladies don't want to mix biz with their rw. Respect that
    Hilarious, this ain't personal or serious. No need to bust out the shining armor there, WK. We're talking about someone who admittedly likes to stir up the threads. Just like this. And if you look at her posting history you'll see it's very obvious. I'm here for fun not arguments. So I'll leave it at that before the hall monitor gets upset.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

I like the float tanks at Kuya. They are a bit more open than the pods. -- https://kuyawellness.com/float-tanks

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Nobody but "us" understand.

Ok example, yes we use our bodies to get by, absolutely. And most can't do a good deed. Get a free snuggling session and push for sex, ya right.

So I bought a vehicle. I got baddass rebates etc etc. It was what I wanted, interest on point. It was a good savings.

The deal, how many nights with me?

Like ok, you are going to make money on this deal, maybe less than another deal, but the wife won't see a overnight missing from the bank account. You make money, and get time with me. You win and win. It's how I feel. I will do it. But I'm stopping at 1 night because I got shit to do and I am only going to barter so much.

As I had a long drive back to Austin same person offered I stay at his place with him. Ummm, I'm not homeless sir. No sir. It's 100% transactional. The more you try to save off me $$$, the more we definitely won't be friends. But I'll honor what I said I'll do.

Like someone said, we are nice and kind and men take more and more. I don't want a fucking snuggle or back rub. I want money on my cashapp. If it's a kindness, why do we always end up feeling this way?
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 04-21-2024 at 06:49 PM.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    Hilarious, this ain't personal or serious. No need to bust out the shining armor there, WK. We're talking about someone who admittedly likes to stir up the threads. Just like this. And if you look at her posting history you'll see it's very obvious. I'm here for fun not arguments. So I'll leave it at that before the hall monitor gets upset.
    You mean me lol. I like interesting threads. I skate the grey line. I also ruffle feathers. I say what others won't. And seems like Sammy does too. My kinda girl!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

It never fails. I think it's a way for the client to feel a "win", more than the sex. Like if I run a special, he wants to add xyz to the menu. And they don't understand why women get burned out, it's not from the few truly good hearted gentlemen out here.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    It never fails.Like if I run a special, he wants to add xyz to the menu. And they don't understand why women get burned out
    exactly. if you give them an inch, theyll want 10 miles. whatever a provider does its never enough. which is why my time is my time. self care. i turn my phone off. i dont take the oh2 emotional vomit with me when im away from here. PHONE OFF.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    exactly. if you give them an inch, theyll want 10 miles. whatever a provider does its never enough. which is why my time is my time. self care. i turn my phone off. i dont take the oh2 emotional vomit with me when im away from here. PHONE OFF.
    Trust me.
    If I give you an inch, I'm already balls deep.
    :(

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trek32 View Post
    I like the float tanks at Kuya. They are a bit more open than the pods. -- https://kuyawellness.com/float-tanks
    Wow!! Kuya looks amazing!! I have been wanting to visit my ATF in Austin and this spa has a lot of cool features that I would DEFINITELY love to try!!

Have you tried their sauna and cool dip as well? I used to get some of the vitamin IV's but I haven't done that in awhile but they always made me feel and they really boosted my immune system! It looks like they have a nice community as well where you can take classes and bond with some really nice people..🤗

Thank you for the positive energy and vibes Sweetheart 😘

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Trust me.
    ig i set myself up for that one. lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Wow!! Kuya looks amazing!! I have been wanting to visit my ATF in Austin and this spa has a lot of cool features that I would DEFINITELY love to try!!

Have you tried their sauna and cool dip as well? I used to get some of the vitamin IV's but I haven't done that in awhile but they always made me feel and they really boosted my immune system! It looks like they have a nice community as well where you can take classes and bond with some really nice people..🤗

Thank you for the positive energy and vibes Sweetheart 😘
    I have done a couple of the community events. I am about to buy a membership that give me unlimited cold plunges and sauna and one float session per month.

It isn't about phone on or off. This wasn't about that. It was about the very sneaky way people try to take advantage. Can't keep the phone off 24/7. It isn't about the phone. It's about true intentions. True intentions usually are awful intentions. Every now ans then, someone is decent and they have good true intentions. Not often. People suck!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Trust me.
    Lol

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

These very nice men have this mentality. I thought about asking. Can you give a massage or cuddle without your dick getting hard? Literally. How much would you bet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    These very nice men have this mentality. I thought about asking. Can you give a massage or cuddle without your dick getting hard? Literally. How much would you bet.
    Unfortunately no matter the circumstances some people only really care about themselves. I'm on medical leave after surgery and the messages I have gotten from some asking if I'm ready to see them. Like no sir when I'm healed and ready I will post an ad. I'm 10 days post opp and your dick right now is not my priority. Like what are we not understanding here?

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Anna Nikkole;1617221]It isn't about phone on or off. This wasn't about that. It was about the very sneaky way people try to take advantage. Can't keep the phone off 24/7. It isn't about the phone. It's about true intentions. True intentions usually are awful intentions. Every now ans then, someone is decent and they have good true intentions. Not often. People suck!

- - - Updated - - -

You know...

I very much understood what the topic of the thread... True intentions...was not that deep of a READ...I also understand that you are angry, hurting and looking to have a fight with someone... I think that we have all been in that place and then we brought it to the boards or took it home etc... However, I am not going to be the person you fight with because you are HURT...

If I can...I try to offer solutions to help people laugh or relax...and it is ok if that does not work for you or them.. I am totally fine with that... You have to decide what is right for you...❤️

BUT... when it comes to free speech...I disagree with you.. This is a public forum and just because a few of us are choosing NOT to be angry...at this MOMENT...does not mean that we do not understand what you are saying.. I for one, just do not like to dwell in that particular emotion... I like to try and be happy... Not, that I am always successful.. I just TRY...

I also understand both men and women are guilty of taking advantage of others... Making this not just a male only topic but a "PEOPLE" oriented one...

I hope that your day gets better and that no one asks you to CUDDLE for a VERY LOOOONG time...and, I truly mean that in a kind spirited way because if the TURKEY HEADS do not realize how you feel about that SUBJECT MATTER NOW...even on the clock...😬😳

LORD HELP THEM...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast