Thread: Good intentions....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I take days sometimes for my own mental health, as most of us do. I get text, I may respond "taking a personal day off".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    to eliminate the bs on self care days, turn off your cell or put it up out of sight completely. dont check it
    A day off is a day off; we men need them too, we are not designed to go have sex 1-4 X a day for 6-7 days of the week like when young ( 55 now); a day off is both benefical mentally and physically; mens' bodies at least at my age ( 55) need time off. I spend 25%-33% of the year in Germany in all their sex clubs and venues and the only way to enjoy the full week is to make 2 days of the week a day off. This means phone off It's a day to relax physically and mentally, recharge my mental batteries upstairs and recharge and let the Testosterone tank fill up again downstairs; and of course after the day off a nice cold beer or two or three even four and a fat juicy steak is in order as well; helps refill the lower tank.This day off ( until dinner) means no WhatsApp chains ( Signal App is better for this) , no club reports, no sharing intel w the guys just simply disappear; all the other guys can keep the communication circles going. One guy off won't matter. The guys over there in all these chains can survive w one member on a break, so can the girls here; Phone off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    DISINGENUOUS? You're not seeing the big picture. a note here, I have been on vacation for over a week and yet I am here and answering phone and emails because of REFERENCES to keep my fellow providers safe and working.
    The women in this town who do screen aren't going thru their first rodeo; I reckon the women around here can get by w references w one lady missing in action w her phone off; 99% of the ladies here can function safely even if they must wait a day for a reference from only one girl; tons of other girls and screening services and bookers to reach out to as well.. The ladies have their ways and contacts; one worker whose phone is off won't shut down the adult entertainment's safety for that day and send us in to total darkness w no John or Girl able to get an appt ! Tons of ladies in this town, I think they have the knowledge, the know how and the contacts to screen a guy if one of the girls is taking a break. Rest assured Sue, enjoy your time off, the other ladies can fend for themselves. Have faith in your sisters... They don't need you as much as you think. I reckon a girl like BL who has stood the test of time provides many more references than yourself and the girls can make do w/o her a day; shes says herself turn the phone off; you too can safely do the same. Listen to her. She knows the business about as well as any girl on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    I haven't used these but I do go to Spa centers like this, https://www.therme-erding.de/ all the time, at least 50 different ones by now this one is just one of the Mega spas largest in the country. FWIW I see many working girls from clubs in these places they cost 25-50 Euros for an all day pass and have so much, if can't follow the Deutsch switch to English.

SG has linked in a good idea. One can also use the many infrared saunas we have too, https://www.perspiresaunastudio.com/tx/the-triangle/ but I can say these type saunas are the fucking wurst! Never again, they do nothing! However this water pod thing here is a tiny version of what you get in these European mainly Germany, Switzerland and Austria offer centers just enjoyed in a private pod not w a bunch of other naked people in pools and tubs. E Europe too a tad. In lieu of these tiny pods they have giant heated and cold pools full of minerals one of the Salt pools ( not all Epsom much better ones) you float in, except all is nude, clothes are actually forbidden 100%. They add in salt, magnesium, zinc and numerous other chemicals and not all pools are floating however all have a ' relaxing agent' in them to reduce inflammation, helps w arthritis and at least for me when I walk out I don't feel 55 I feel 25 and want to jump for joy; and of course the benefits in the clubs the next few days are realized w a well rested body. I spend 2 or 2.5 days a week in these giant places; the rest of the days in the clubs doing what God intended men to do..

Men and women for similar and different reasons need days off; even the girls who work 12+ hours a day servicing 5-20 men a day depending on how busy it is need 1-2 full days off or their service levels will reduce as they will be out of the game mentally. Days off are crucial. They turn thir phones off too; the other girls survive.

S Anna Nikole, enjoy your day off. I'd cherry pick the info from the guys in here that you might find usefull but 1) turn your phone off and 2) listen to SG and BL they know the game better than most here and 3) ENJOY!!!

Good luck to you. Decompress. Enjoy. Phone off !

And SG, thanks for that link, I am going to book a session myself after my upcoming trip when I am back in 3 weeks; I'd love to try it thx for the suggestion.
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 04-15-2024 at 09:05 AM.