Thread: Good intentions....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    We really do care. When I take a week off I only semi turn my phone off. If I?m off a week then I?m checking my text at night to give the reference re quest. I feel responsible If I don?t give that reference to a lady for safety or the gent needing to get the clear go! If it?s a new client I try to at least apologize and say.. I?m off x days.

I took Monday off this week.. I have a few people check on me just because I didn’t place my Monday ad. My regular clients are so great! They check on me. My clients genuinely get worried about me if I don’t post or text during the week. They will ask, ” Are you ok Morgan” I?ve had those cuddle offers.. but for me if I take a day or two off it is because I need to not be touched and touching others.. That’s who I am.. but at certain moments.. I just need 24 hours of quiet..I excape and just sleep and relax. I bounce back fast.

It?s ok to do that.. You know, we don?t need to answer the phone Anna . We just feel responsible. That?s who we are. Givers.
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 04-18-2024 at 11:35 AM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488