Thread: Good intentions....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    to eliminate the bs on self care days, turn off your cell or put it up out of sight completely. dont check it
    This +100000000

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Well it can be a on or off day. Regardless why I had my phone in my hand, was really to give a reference. But days I'm available, any day of the year.

Are these offers sincere, are they bs. I'd say 50/50. For the ones who are sincere, please take notice of things that are absolutely kind. Those that are, we already have the NO in our head to begin with.

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I dunno. Sometimes a cuddle is just a cuddle. Or Good! Let me know if I can do anything for you. I wouldn’t say that to someone I had never met but some who’s company I have in the past? Yeah. Might just toss that in and if I did, it would be sincere.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching