Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
I used to do these floats regularly! There was a place on S Lamar that had a great deal of getting a massage before or after the float. It?s soooo relaxing. I don?t think that deal exists anymore unfortunately. I?ve been dreaming of being in water so maybe I?ll plan to go again.

As for the OP. You don?t have to explain why you can?t take an appt. No one expects that of you and in turn you can avoid anyone trying to ?fix? the situation. You could even say you are already booked and tell them when you are available again. But I get why it?s off putting for someone to mask being helpful to get freebies.
Thank you Ms.Camela!

I have wanted some feedback on those floats for awhile now and like anyone.. I have my days where I just want to check out for 24 hours so, I REALLY appreciate the information!! I looked up and there is a place in SA that offers a massage and float combination and if wanted...even offers a red light or Himalayan salt session soooo... Looks, like I could have an entire spa day! 🤗

I really like how you phrased the "I'm not available today or that you are booked.."... That's a great way to handle this situation and no one's feelings get hurt and the reality is..you are being truthful... When we take a day off, we are NOT available and that is a really positive way to say it and it also, avoids a lot of negative back and forth.. And might set us up for a future appointment..😊

Thank you for the feedback and the great advice!!

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere 😘