Thread: Good intentions....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Awww thank you. Very kind words. Where do these do this water deal? I could definitely relax with water. I love water. Not like a swimming pool, but a relax place like a hot tub. If there was one for the muscles that would be amazing.

And thank you beautiful for your kind words. There will be audacity anywhere we go. The only ones I take sincere is someone offering to take me to eat. I think they are very sincere.

I hope you had a beautiful weekend, it was so pretty outside!
    So, they are these pods that you float in... I think that True Rest in Austin has them and they look very affordable there... The experience is supposed to relieve body aches, pain, stress...etc... I have never done it myself, but one of my close girlfriends, has been trying to get me to do a spa day with her, and she has always wanted to try this.. Let's see if this link works :

https://truerest.com/locations/north-austin/

That particular spa looks like they have a privacy shower in there with you and from what I have heard and read.. You just come out in this really peaceful and calm state of mind..and the water absorbs the weight of your body and I would love to hear how it works on sore muscles etc... If you try it then please post about it Sweetheart!! I would love to hear your feedback...

Wishing you a peaceful and relaxing night...

Your meditation loving slave,

Guinevere 🌷❤️🤗

PS

I'm with you on loving anything with water... I love bubble baths, hot tubs etc... Nothing here after a long day!!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    That looks amazing. I don't have long left here, it seems super affordable and I may try it when I come back from Corpus. I love water. Thank you for this. I'll report back to you :)

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    I take days sometimes for my own mental health, as most of us do. I get text, I may respond "taking a personal day off".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    to eliminate the bs on self care days, turn off your cell or put it up out of sight completely. dont check it
    A day off is a day off; we men need them too, we are not designed to go have sex 1-4 X a day for 6-7 days of the week like when young ( 55 now); a day off is both benefical mentally and physically; mens' bodies at least at my age ( 55) need time off. I spend 25%-33% of the year in Germany in all their sex clubs and venues and the only way to enjoy the full week is to make 2 days of the week a day off. This means phone off It's a day to relax physically and mentally, recharge my mental batteries upstairs and recharge and let the Testosterone tank fill up again downstairs; and of course after the day off a nice cold beer or two or three even four and a fat juicy steak is in order as well; helps refill the lower tank.This day off ( until dinner) means no WhatsApp chains ( Signal App is better for this) , no club reports, no sharing intel w the guys just simply disappear; all the other guys can keep the communication circles going. One guy off won't matter. The guys over there in all these chains can survive w one member on a break, so can the girls here; Phone off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    DISINGENUOUS? You're not seeing the big picture. a note here, I have been on vacation for over a week and yet I am here and answering phone and emails because of REFERENCES to keep my fellow providers safe and working.
    The women in this town who do screen aren't going thru their first rodeo; I reckon the women around here can get by w references w one lady missing in action w her phone off; 99% of the ladies here can function safely even if they must wait a day for a reference from only one girl; tons of other girls and screening services and bookers to reach out to as well.. The ladies have their ways and contacts; one worker whose phone is off won't shut down the adult entertainment's safety for that day and send us in to total darkness w no John or Girl able to get an appt ! Tons of ladies in this town, I think they have the knowledge, the know how and the contacts to screen a guy if one of the girls is taking a break. Rest assured Sue, enjoy your time off, the other ladies can fend for themselves. Have faith in your sisters... They don't need you as much as you think. I reckon a girl like BL who has stood the test of time provides many more references than yourself and the girls can make do w/o her a day; shes says herself turn the phone off; you too can safely do the same. Listen to her. She knows the business about as well as any girl on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    I haven't used these but I do go to Spa centers like this, https://www.therme-erding.de/ all the time, at least 50 different ones by now this one is just one of the Mega spas largest in the country. FWIW I see many working girls from clubs in these places they cost 25-50 Euros for an all day pass and have so much, if can't follow the Deutsch switch to English.

SG has linked in a good idea. One can also use the many infrared saunas we have too, https://www.perspiresaunastudio.com/tx/the-triangle/ but I can say these type saunas are the fucking wurst! Never again, they do nothing! However this water pod thing here is a tiny version of what you get in these European mainly Germany, Switzerland and Austria offer centers just enjoyed in a private pod not w a bunch of other naked people in pools and tubs. E Europe too a tad. In lieu of these tiny pods they have giant heated and cold pools full of minerals one of the Salt pools ( not all Epsom much better ones) you float in, except all is nude, clothes are actually forbidden 100%. They add in salt, magnesium, zinc and numerous other chemicals and not all pools are floating however all have a ' relaxing agent' in them to reduce inflammation, helps w arthritis and at least for me when I walk out I don't feel 55 I feel 25 and want to jump for joy; and of course the benefits in the clubs the next few days are realized w a well rested body. I spend 2 or 2.5 days a week in these giant places; the rest of the days in the clubs doing what God intended men to do..

Men and women for similar and different reasons need days off; even the girls who work 12+ hours a day servicing 5-20 men a day depending on how busy it is need 1-2 full days off or their service levels will reduce as they will be out of the game mentally. Days off are crucial. They turn thir phones off too; the other girls survive.

S Anna Nikole, enjoy your day off. I'd cherry pick the info from the guys in here that you might find usefull but 1) turn your phone off and 2) listen to SG and BL they know the game better than most here and 3) ENJOY!!!

Good luck to you. Decompress. Enjoy. Phone off !

And SG, thanks for that link, I am going to book a session myself after my upcoming trip when I am back in 3 weeks; I'd love to try it thx for the suggestion.
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 04-15-2024 at 09:05 AM.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    A day off is a day off; we men need them too, we are not designed to go have sex 1-4 X a day for 6-7 days of the week like when young ( 55 now); a day off is both benefical mentally and physically; mens' bodies at least at my age ( 55) need time off. I spend 25%-33% of the year in Germany in all their sex clubs and venues and the only way to enjoy the full week is to make 2 days of the week a day off. This means phone off It's a day to relax physically and mentally, recharge my mental batteries upstairs and recharge and let the Testosterone tank fill up again downstairs; and of course after the day off a nice cold beer or two or three even four and a fat juicy steak is in order as well; helps refill the lower tank.This day off ( until dinner) means no WhatsApp chains ( Signal App is better for this) , no club reports, no sharing intel w the guys just simply disappear; all the other guys can keep the communication circles going. One guy off won't matter. The guys over there in all these chains can survive w one member on a break, so can the girls here; Phone off.
    love this and agree^

The women in this town who do screen aren't going thru their first rodeo; I reckon the women around here can get by w references w one lady missing in action w her phone off; 99% of the ladies here can function safely even if they must wait a day for a reference from only one girl; tons of other girls and screening services and bookers to reach out to as well.. The ladies have their ways and contacts; one worker whose phone is off won't shut down the adult entertainment's safety for that day and send us in to total darkness w no John or Girl able to get an appt ! Tons of ladies in this town, I think they have the knowledge, the know how and the contacts to screen a guy if one of the girls is taking a break. Rest assured Sue, enjoy your time off, the other ladies can fend for themselves. Have faith in your sisters... They don't need you as much as you think. I reckon a girl like BL who has stood the test of time provides many more references than yourself and the girls can make do w/o her a day; shes says herself turn the phone off; you too can safely do the same. Listen to her. She knows the business about as well as any girl on here.
    exactly. i hold space and respect any provider who doesnt respond to me. i dont take it personal as i know they have their personal life to live. life def will go on for me.

i dont go fasting or on vacation away from here and still be checking my phone if someone wants a reference etc. i wont be checking my phone, my phone is off. good thing I AM MY OWN SECURITY CAMERA and can do my own screening without having to wait on a reference clearance from other providers. i dont ask them. my safety doesnt revolve around their word for screening or oh2. there are other resources than waiting on one provider missing.

imo, self care is just that, self care. turn the phone off. but im speaking for self and dont expect any others to do things as i do.

I haven't used these but I do go to Spa centers like this, https://www.therme-erding.de/ all the time, at least 50 different ones by now this one is just one of the Mega spas largest in the country. FWIW I see many working girls from clubs in these places they cost 25-50 Euros for an all day pass and have so much, if can't follow the Deutsch switch to English.

SG has linked in a good idea. One can also use the many infrared saunas we have too, https://www.perspiresaunastudio.com/tx/the-triangle/ but I can say these type saunas are the fucking wurst! Never again, they do nothing! However this water pod thing here is a tiny version of what you get in these European mainly Germany, Switzerland and Austria offer centers just enjoyed in a private pod not w a bunch of other naked people in pools and tubs. E Europe too a tad. In lieu of these tiny pods they have giant heated and cold pools full of minerals one of the Salt pools ( not all Epsom much better ones) you float in, except all is nude, clothes are actually forbidden 100%. They add in salt, magnesium, zinc and numerous other chemicals and not all pools are floating however all have a ' relaxing agent' in them to reduce inflammation, helps w arthritis and at least for me when I walk out I don't feel 55 I feel 25 and want to jump for joy; and of course the benefits in the clubs the next few days are realized w a well rested body. I spend 2 or 2.5 days a week in these giant places; the rest of the days in the clubs doing what God intended men to do..

Men and women for similar and different reasons need days off; even the girls who work 12+ hours a day servicing 5-20 men a day depending on how busy it is need 1-2 full days off or their service levels will reduce as they will be out of the game mentally. Days off are crucial. They turn thir phones off too; the other girls survive.

S Anna Nikole, enjoy your day off. I'd cherry pick the info from the guys in here that you might find usefull but 1) turn your phone off and 2) listen to SG and BL they know the game better than most here and 3) ENJOY!!!

Good luck to you. Decompress. Enjoy. Phone off !

And SG, thanks for that link, I am going to book a session myself after my upcoming trip when I am back in 3 weeks; I'd love to try it thx for the suggestion.
    Thank you for the kind words and the additional information Sweetheart!

I will definitely add on the infrared session when I check out the pods and I have to agree with you when I say that I have always enjoyed my time at nudist resorts... A client of mine got me into this and I was a bit nervous at first but I learned that nudists are literally the happiest people on the planet... I'm not sure if this realization came BEFORE OR AFTER I was talked into bouncing on a WHITE UNICORN with 3 other ladies on stage... But, that is another STORY..LOL 😂 (relaxing in the hobby😉)

When Covid hit, I stopped traveling for awhile and so, I'll have to make some plans to go back to some of those places because again, the mindset is just to relax, and we all need that time. I very much believe in working hard but I believe in enjoying life as well... In whatever fashion that means for that individual...

Thank you again for the topic Ms. Nikkole and the lovely feedback by all... Nice to know I have some lovely water and massage buddies out there in the world...🤗❤️

PS

I am not posting videos of me on the unicorn...so, no one ask... But, let's just say that I DID NOT need my PASS KEY to get into ANY ACTIVITIES A THE rest of the weekend!!LOL 😂

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I like the float tanks at Kuya. They are a bit more open than the pods. -- https://kuyawellness.com/float-tanks

Nobody but "us" understand.

Ok example, yes we use our bodies to get by, absolutely. And most can't do a good deed. Get a free snuggling session and push for sex, ya right.

So I bought a vehicle. I got baddass rebates etc etc. It was what I wanted, interest on point. It was a good savings.

The deal, how many nights with me?

Like ok, you are going to make money on this deal, maybe less than another deal, but the wife won't see a overnight missing from the bank account. You make money, and get time with me. You win and win. It's how I feel. I will do it. But I'm stopping at 1 night because I got shit to do and I am only going to barter so much.

As I had a long drive back to Austin same person offered I stay at his place with him. Ummm, I'm not homeless sir. No sir. It's 100% transactional. The more you try to save off me $$$, the more we definitely won't be friends. But I'll honor what I said I'll do.

Like someone said, we are nice and kind and men take more and more. I don't want a fucking snuggle or back rub. I want money on my cashapp. If it's a kindness, why do we always end up feeling this way?
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 04-21-2024 at 06:49 PM.

June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by trek32 View Post
    I like the float tanks at Kuya. They are a bit more open than the pods. -- https://kuyawellness.com/float-tanks
    Wow!! Kuya looks amazing!! I have been wanting to visit my ATF in Austin and this spa has a lot of cool features that I would DEFINITELY love to try!!

Have you tried their sauna and cool dip as well? I used to get some of the vitamin IV's but I haven't done that in awhile but they always made me feel and they really boosted my immune system! It looks like they have a nice community as well where you can take classes and bond with some really nice people..🤗

Thank you for the positive energy and vibes Sweetheart 😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow!! Kuya looks amazing!! I have been wanting to visit my ATF in Austin and this spa has a lot of cool features that I would DEFINITELY love to try!!

Have you tried their sauna and cool dip as well? I used to get some of the vitamin IV's but I haven't done that in awhile but they always made me feel and they really boosted my immune system! It looks like they have a nice community as well where you can take classes and bond with some really nice people..🤗

Thank you for the positive energy and vibes Sweetheart 😘
    I have done a couple of the community events. I am about to buy a membership that give me unlimited cold plunges and sauna and one float session per month.

It isn't about phone on or off. This wasn't about that. It was about the very sneaky way people try to take advantage. Can't keep the phone off 24/7. It isn't about the phone. It's about true intentions. True intentions usually are awful intentions. Every now ans then, someone is decent and they have good true intentions. Not often. People suck!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Trust me.
    If I give you an inch, I'm already balls deep.
    :(
    Lol

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

These very nice men have this mentality. I thought about asking. Can you give a massage or cuddle without your dick getting hard? Literally. How much would you bet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    These very nice men have this mentality. I thought about asking. Can you give a massage or cuddle without your dick getting hard? Literally. How much would you bet.
    Unfortunately no matter the circumstances some people only really care about themselves. I'm on medical leave after surgery and the messages I have gotten from some asking if I'm ready to see them. Like no sir when I'm healed and ready I will post an ad. I'm 10 days post opp and your dick right now is not my priority. Like what are we not understanding here?

[QUOTE=Anna Nikkole;1617221]It isn't about phone on or off. This wasn't about that. It was about the very sneaky way people try to take advantage. Can't keep the phone off 24/7. It isn't about the phone. It's about true intentions. True intentions usually are awful intentions. Every now ans then, someone is decent and they have good true intentions. Not often. People suck!

- - - Updated - - -

You know...

I very much understood what the topic of the thread... True intentions...was not that deep of a READ...I also understand that you are angry, hurting and looking to have a fight with someone... I think that we have all been in that place and then we brought it to the boards or took it home etc... However, I am not going to be the person you fight with because you are HURT...

If I can...I try to offer solutions to help people laugh or relax...and it is ok if that does not work for you or them.. I am totally fine with that... You have to decide what is right for you...❤️

BUT... when it comes to free speech...I disagree with you.. This is a public forum and just because a few of us are choosing NOT to be angry...at this MOMENT...does not mean that we do not understand what you are saying.. I for one, just do not like to dwell in that particular emotion... I like to try and be happy... Not, that I am always successful.. I just TRY...

I also understand both men and women are guilty of taking advantage of others... Making this not just a male only topic but a "PEOPLE" oriented one...

I hope that your day gets better and that no one asks you to CUDDLE for a VERY LOOOONG time...and, I truly mean that in a kind spirited way because if the TURKEY HEADS do not realize how you feel about that SUBJECT MATTER NOW...even on the clock...😬😳

LORD HELP THEM...

I'm not hurt. It's a hobby discussion. And I'll cuddle on the clock and in a session. Im not hurt, I'm actually good. I like that you came up with the water relaxing, I am not sure I will get to it soon, but I love water. And no I don't want to fight with anybody. This has happened since the beginning of time and will always happen. There are many great points to working in this industry, I count my blessings daily. But I do bring up hobby discussions that aren't loved by everyone. I remember a long time ago, someone said to me, no matter what you do or how great you try to be, they will always want more. Just a coed hobby discussion, and I'll for sure get asked again to cuddle free or offer a free massage as will you and every working woman. Its part of the industry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Unfortunately no matter the circumstances some people only really care about themselves. I'm on medical leave after surgery and the messages I have gotten from some asking if I'm ready to see them. Like no sir when I'm healed and ready I will post an ad. I'm 10 days post opp and your dick right now is not my priority. Like what are we not understanding here?
    I hope you feel better soon.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!