Thread: New guy to OH2

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New guy to OH2

Hey Everyone, not new to the hobby I've primarily used Private Delights. I've been on here for a little bit (lurking lol) figured I would try it out after I remembered a provider I saw a few months ago recommended trying it. I've got some availability coming up so you'll see some reviews popping up from me! (:

Question though: You guys think it's okay for me to post some reviews that I've done on Private Delights? Or should I only post my most recent ones?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would say that if you have some real winners or losers you want to recount to us, we'd all love to hear them as long as the ladies you are talking about are still active in Hobbyland. Also, in the ROS here, feel free to let your Penthouse Forum banner fly. Reviews on PD are pretty useless for the dirty details. Here, that's what the ROS is for. Beyond that, I think you find the ladies here are more approachable and generally more reasonable donation wise than what is all over PD. Just my $0.02. Anyway, have fun and welcome to the party.