Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jaylowe: Jaylowe - Round 8 and 9! ?The Eclipse?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Agree with others

Quote Originally Posted by BigBootySlayer View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    It's like your journaling to preserve your thoughts and memories of experiences you found individually meaningful. Collectively it's repetitive and doesn't add much to the board. Your first review of her explained everything of pertinence to her potential customers

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is the last review for Jaylowe. Too many of you dudes complain and whine about everything. I asked if she wanted me to write this review and she said yes. I wasn't going to write one at first. That's why I skipped writing the other park one on April 5. The funny part is, all of you guys keep asking her in person, "When's the next adventure review with you and dormGE?" These are the same guys who keep asking her when my next review is coming. These are the same guys who keep asking her who I am and what I look like. These are the same guys who ask other women these same questions about me. These are the same guys who ask women to shove their fists up their asses, and then shove a glass bottle up their asses and die from internal bleeding. Yeah, these women tell me all of your wild stories about your lives, your wives, and your children. These are the same guys who sneak pictures of women when they're not looking. These are the same guys who never get off of these websites. It's the same guys who post negative comments on every thread post. It's comical at best. If I find any trouble with any other women, I won't report it. You'll have to discover it yourself. I wrote the review because they constantly ask Jaylowe and other women when my next review is coming. Continue with your short reviews that lack any detail. Good luck. It's supposed to be a review website, but it's mostly a drama and conflict website. ^______________________________^
    Last edited by dormGE; 04-10-2024 at 06:10 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Try not to take things on the web so seriously sir. Just do what you like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2