Thread: Classy Kassy: Classy Kassy played games and NO SHOWED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerjohn View Post
    You had me up until the ?our time is valuable & not to be wasted!
    I can only hope that was in jest.
    IMO Your time is no more valuable than mine or anyone else?s here.

A NCNS on either part sucks.

OP thanks for the info, sucks to have your valuable time wasted.
    Not that I need to explain, but I?ll clarify for the rest of the people including yourself lol. When I said, our time is valuable, and not to be wasted. I was meaning both, provider and hobbyist.. It goes both ways. I?d never waste anyones time, & I hope that a hobbies would be the same way, and not want to waste my time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Not that I need to explain, but I?ll clarify for the rest of the people including yourself lol. When I said, our time is valuable, and not to be wasted. I was meaning both, provider and hobbyist.. It goes both ways. I?d never waste anyones time, & I hope that a hobbies would be the same way, and not want to waste my time.
    Fair enough.
    Not to hijack much lol
    Photography is my side hustle, I’ve shot several ladies here. I’ve had a couple reach out to me and once we discuss compensation, they get very “my time is more valuable than yours” in response. As if my time meeting and shooting, my equipment, my time editing, are cheap.
    So I get irritated when I see “our time is valuable etc etc”

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerjohn View Post
    Fair enough.
    Not to hijack much lol
    Photography is my side hustle, I’ve shot several ladies here. I’ve had a couple reach out to me and once we discuss compensation, they get very “my time is more valuable than yours” in response. As if my time meeting and shooting, my equipment, my time editing, are cheap.
    So I get irritated when I see “our time is valuable etc etc”
    Sorry, with all the respect, I said exactly what I said. If you don’t like the fact that a provider doesn’t like to waste the gentleman’s time, just as much as she doesn’t want her time wasted then I don’t know what to tell you lol. I’m a fair provider, and I like to treat the gentleman how I would want them to treat me regarding my time and communication. Communication is a major thing in all aspects. Now you have yourself a great day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Nicole View Post
    You mention the gentleman time is valuable too, some love to nit pick or not read what a providers says, very frustrating
    Thank you! I mean, it makes sense, right? Lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Sorry, with all the respect, I said exactly what I said. If you don’t like the fact that a provider doesn’t like to waste the gentleman’s time, just as much as she doesn’t want her time wasted then I don’t know what to tell you lol. I’m a fair provider, and I like to treat the gentleman how I would want them to treat me regarding my time and communication. Communication is a major thing in all aspects. Now you have yourself a great day.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I mean, it makes sense, right? Lol.

Again, as I said it’s a fair point.
    I’ve visited you once, conversation was cool, session was not bad, didn’t click but nobody wasted either persons time.

My initial reaction went to the negative as so so so so many providers do actually think their time is more valuable than the man’s time.
    Hell it’s the main cause for GPS. It must be if we’re here paying for time not service. But GPS is another topic all together.

I’ll leave you with, yes I agree, you don’t waste our time, we don’t waste yours, and the world moves forward.