Thread: Classy Kassy: Classy Kassy played games and NO SHOWED

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Classy Kassy: Classy Kassy played games and NO SHOWED

Companion's Handle: Classy Kassy
    Date of Visit: 4-8-2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: PM and she will give it to you
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Panties-)-XXX
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Panties-)-XXX
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: was gonna be an outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no
    Activities: never got that far
    Scheduled Length of Visit: was gonna be a half hour
    Donation: was gonna be 150
    Approximate age of Companion: never saw her
    Hair Color and Length: no clue
    Smoking Status: not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Im guesing white based off photos
    Companion Description: no clue
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Comments are in private section

I was hesitant to write this, but after her WW was hit or miss with the whole deposit thing, I figured I would. We agreed to meet up and instead of getting her an Uber I told her I would pick her up and take her back to her place. She agreed. We decided on 645pm and I told her I was 30 minutes away. I leave my house at 6pm since I knew traffic would be bad and I did not want to be late. At 615pm she sends me a text saying she is running behind. I text back asking what time then because I already left my house. She says she needs an additional 15-20 min. She also sends a text asking for a selfie. I send back my age and race and tell her 7pm. I did not send a selfie. she sent me the text saying she needed more time at 617pm... I never heard back from her until 720pm after i sent her multiple texts asking if she was gonna cancel. Mind you I already had her address to her place. At 720pm she sends a text saying she needed a selfie so she would feel comfortable.. I said its very clear you are brand new to OH2 and the hobby. No dude in his right mind is sending you a selfie. This isn't skip the games or listcrawler. I'm verified and been around since ASPD days. You could have easily walked out to my car and seen what I looked like and if you didn't feel comfortable you could have went right back inside. She then tells me please do not write anything bad about me on the website. I said I will not write anything negative, but I will tell the truth and the dudes can make the decision if they want to see you or not.
    She then asks if she could "mend" the situation and get an UBER and come to a place near me as I had already returned home. She wanted me to pay for the uber. I'm like how is that mending the situation if I pay for it, She said if its not to expensive she would pay for it.. I said it would be at least 25 each way. She declines
    We then agree on another offer to meet up at 806pm. That offer included me going back out to pick her up and bring her back. At 814pm i text her and confirm are we meeting tonight? She says yes, but not quite sure of the time.. I respond back I just don't want to be out past 845pm. Thinking it was not gonna be a long time, I head back out that way. I text her at 845pm and asks if she is ready and she says she is in the middle of something. I said you are nothing but playing games and I have been more than fair and understanding and that was the end of it
    You guys can make your own decision, but I can tell you she is not worth the hassle. From originally wanting a deposit, then a selfie, then playing games, it just isn't worth it to me.
    Happy hunting!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for your info. Sorry for what happened to you.

NCNS. Moved and HIDE tags removed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

damn.....sorry she wasted hours of your time......

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    From a provider standpoint: maybe she didn’t feel comfortable riding in a vehicle with you.. She should have been honest in the 1st place. Maybe the closer it got, the more nervous she got. IF she’s new to the hobby, she could have possibly had last minute jitters.. Hell, I still get nervous & I’ve been doing this! Lol. Am I saying she was right? No. Maybe the pic she requested was to help ease her mind & give her a more legit vibe off you. Sometimes I request a pic & sometimes they send 1, sometimes they don’t.. it’s not a deal breaker. I definitely wouldn’t have made that 2nd trip to get her! I also wouldn’t have paid for the Uber, either.. Obviously, this was moved to coed because no meeting happened. Guys get nervous & ncns, just like new or shady providers do to- some of them.. Did you send a deposit? If not, what did you honestly lose, besides a little time? Yes, that’s still annoying!! As a provider, when a potential client acts like that, the 1st time he reaches out- it’s an immediate ignore or block! Our time is valuable & not to be wasted! The same goes for the gentlemen as well! I’m sure you will find a beautiful woman who won’t give you those issues!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    From a provider standpoint: maybe she didn’t feel comfortable riding in a vehicle with you.. She should have been honest in the 1st place. Maybe the closer it got, the more nervous she got. IF she’s new to the hobby, she could have possibly had last minute jitters.. Hell, I still get nervous & I’ve been doing this! Lol. Am I saying she was right? No. Maybe the pic she requested was to help ease her mind & give her a more legit vibe off you. Sometimes I request a pic & sometimes they send 1, sometimes they don’t.. it’s not a deal breaker. I definitely wouldn’t have made that 2nd trip to get her! I also wouldn’t have paid for the Uber, either.. Obviously, this was moved to coed because no meeting happened. Guys get nervous & ncns, just like new or shady providers do to- some of them.. Did you send a deposit? If not, what did you honestly lose, besides a little time? Yes, that’s still annoying!! As a provider, when a potential client acts like that, the 1st time he reaches out- it’s an immediate ignore or block! Our time is valuable & not to be wasted! The same goes for the gentlemen as well! I’m sure you will find a beautiful woman who won’t give you those issues!

I agree with you about her possibly being nervous riding in my car. Like I said, she could have walked out of her place and seen what I looked like and if she felt uncomfortable she could have said no. Also, she agreed to let me pick her up.. If she wanted a selfie of me, she should have asked me right then and there, not when i was 10 min away. I'm not here to put any provider on blast. I've been around over 20 years and I don't need the drama in my life. This one just rubbed me the wrong way. By the way, I've seen you years ago and you were great..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IlikeKittyandTitty View Post
    I agree with you about her possibly being nervous riding in my car. Like I said, she could have walked out of her place and seen what I looked like and if she felt uncomfortable she could have said no. Also, she agreed to let me pick her up.. If she wanted a selfie of me, she should have asked me right then and there, not when i was 10 min away. I'm not here to put any provider on blast. I've been around over 20 years and I don't need the drama in my life. This one just rubbed me the wrong way. By the way, I've seen you years ago and you were great..LOL
    OK hear me out lol. Maybe, just maybe she might be fairly new, and not be fully aware of the proper ways to communicate, or when to communicate, etc. It happens, believe it or not lol. And yes, I remember you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You had me up until the “our time is valuable & not to be wasted!
    I can only hope that was in jest.
    IMO Your time is no more valuable than mine or anyone else’s here.

A NCNS on either part sucks.

OP thanks for the info, sucks to have your valuable time wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerjohn View Post
    You had me up until the ?our time is valuable & not to be wasted!
    I can only hope that was in jest.
    IMO Your time is no more valuable than mine or anyone else?s here.

A NCNS on either part sucks.

OP thanks for the info, sucks to have your valuable time wasted.
    Not that I need to explain, but I?ll clarify for the rest of the people including yourself lol. When I said, our time is valuable, and not to be wasted. I was meaning both, provider and hobbyist.. It goes both ways. I?d never waste anyones time, & I hope that a hobbies would be the same way, and not want to waste my time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not that I need to explain, but I?ll clarify for the rest of the people including yourself lol. When I said, our time is valuable, and not to be wasted. I was meaning both, provider and hobbyist.. It goes both ways. I?d never waste anyones time, & I hope that a hobbies would be the same way, and not want to waste my time.
    Fair enough.
    Not to hijack much lol
    Photography is my side hustle, I’ve shot several ladies here. I’ve had a couple reach out to me and once we discuss compensation, they get very “my time is more valuable than yours” in response. As if my time meeting and shooting, my equipment, my time editing, are cheap.
    So I get irritated when I see “our time is valuable etc etc”

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    From a provider standpoint: maybe she didn?t feel comfortable riding in a vehicle with you.. She should have been honest in the 1st place. Maybe the closer it got, the more nervous she got. IF she?s new to the hobby, she could have possibly had last minute jitters.. Hell, I still get nervous & I?ve been doing this! Lol. Am I saying she was right? No. Maybe the pic she requested was to help ease her mind & give her a more legit vibe off you. Sometimes I request a pic & sometimes they send 1, sometimes they don?t.. it?s not a deal breaker. I definitely wouldn?t have made that 2nd trip to get her! I also wouldn?t have paid for the Uber, either.. Obviously, this was moved to coed because no meeting happened. Guys get nervous & ncns, just like new or shady providers do to- some of them.. Did you send a deposit? If not, what did you honestly lose, besides a little time? Yes, that?s still annoying!! As a provider, when a potential client acts like that, the 1st time he reaches out- it?s an immediate ignore or block! Our time is valuable & not to be wasted! The same goes for the gentlemen as well! I?m sure you will find a beautiful woman who won?t give you those issues!
    You mention the gentleman time is valuable too, some love to nit pick or not read what a providers says, very frustrating
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerjohn View Post
    Fair enough.
    Not to hijack much lol
    Photography is my side hustle, I’ve shot several ladies here. I’ve had a couple reach out to me and once we discuss compensation, they get very “my time is more valuable than yours” in response. As if my time meeting and shooting, my equipment, my time editing, are cheap.
    So I get irritated when I see “our time is valuable etc etc”
    Sorry, with all the respect, I said exactly what I said. If you don’t like the fact that a provider doesn’t like to waste the gentleman’s time, just as much as she doesn’t want her time wasted then I don’t know what to tell you lol. I’m a fair provider, and I like to treat the gentleman how I would want them to treat me regarding my time and communication. Communication is a major thing in all aspects. Now you have yourself a great day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Nicole View Post
    You mention the gentleman time is valuable too, some love to nit pick or not read what a providers says, very frustrating
    Thank you! I mean, it makes sense, right? Lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry, with all the respect, I said exactly what I said. If you don’t like the fact that a provider doesn’t like to waste the gentleman’s time, just as much as she doesn’t want her time wasted then I don’t know what to tell you lol. I’m a fair provider, and I like to treat the gentleman how I would want them to treat me regarding my time and communication. Communication is a major thing in all aspects. Now you have yourself a great day.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I mean, it makes sense, right? Lol.

Again, as I said it’s a fair point.
    I’ve visited you once, conversation was cool, session was not bad, didn’t click but nobody wasted either persons time.

My initial reaction went to the negative as so so so so many providers do actually think their time is more valuable than the man’s time.
    Hell it’s the main cause for GPS. It must be if we’re here paying for time not service. But GPS is another topic all together.

I’ll leave you with, yes I agree, you don’t waste our time, we don’t waste yours, and the world moves forward.

Verified Companion
    IlikeKittyandTitty Is an amazing hobbyist and true gentleman to the core. His demeanor is gentle and laid back. He is very respectful. When I?m around him I feel at ease and calm . He?s such a gentleman that he brings me my favorite food every now and then. Now don?t expect him to do that for you as I?ve known him for a while so I get those benefits 😝Whoever passes up on him is missing out

Verified Companion
    Last edited by Lola98; 04-09-2024 at 04:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast