Companion's Handle: Classy Kassy
Date of Visit: 4-8-2024
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: PM and she will give it to you
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Panties-)-XXX
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Panties-)-XXX
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: was gonna be an outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? no
Activities: never got that far
Scheduled Length of Visit: was gonna be a half hour
Donation: was gonna be 150
Approximate age of Companion: never saw her
Hair Color and Length: no clue
Smoking Status: not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Im guesing white based off photos
Companion Description: no clue
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
Comments are in private section

I was hesitant to write this, but after her WW was hit or miss with the whole deposit thing, I figured I would. We agreed to meet up and instead of getting her an Uber I told her I would pick her up and take her back to her place. She agreed. We decided on 645pm and I told her I was 30 minutes away. I leave my house at 6pm since I knew traffic would be bad and I did not want to be late. At 615pm she sends me a text saying she is running behind. I text back asking what time then because I already left my house. She says she needs an additional 15-20 min. She also sends a text asking for a selfie. I send back my age and race and tell her 7pm. I did not send a selfie. she sent me the text saying she needed more time at 617pm... I never heard back from her until 720pm after i sent her multiple texts asking if she was gonna cancel. Mind you I already had her address to her place. At 720pm she sends a text saying she needed a selfie so she would feel comfortable.. I said its very clear you are brand new to OH2 and the hobby. No dude in his right mind is sending you a selfie. This isn't skip the games or listcrawler. I'm verified and been around since ASPD days. You could have easily walked out to my car and seen what I looked like and if you didn't feel comfortable you could have went right back inside. She then tells me please do not write anything bad about me on the website. I said I will not write anything negative, but I will tell the truth and the dudes can make the decision if they want to see you or not.
She then asks if she could "mend" the situation and get an UBER and come to a place near me as I had already returned home. She wanted me to pay for the uber. I'm like how is that mending the situation if I pay for it, She said if its not to expensive she would pay for it.. I said it would be at least 25 each way. She declines
We then agree on another offer to meet up at 806pm. That offer included me going back out to pick her up and bring her back. At 814pm i text her and confirm are we meeting tonight? She says yes, but not quite sure of the time.. I respond back I just don't want to be out past 845pm. Thinking it was not gonna be a long time, I head back out that way. I text her at 845pm and asks if she is ready and she says she is in the middle of something. I said you are nothing but playing games and I have been more than fair and understanding and that was the end of it
You guys can make your own decision, but I can tell you she is not worth the hassle. From originally wanting a deposit, then a selfie, then playing games, it just isn't worth it to me.
Happy hunting!