Thread: Cum see the Eclipse my 38DDD's will cast over your cock in my path of totality!!

Verified Companion Companion Misbahavin's Avatar

Cum see the Eclipse my 38DDD's will cast over your cock in my path of totality!!

Normally when you think of an eclipse you think of the moon covering the sun and that only happens every so often, but when I think of an eclipse I think of my all-natural 38DDD's as they cover and envelop your hard cock...while your cock is in my path of totality the sensation is incredible and is guaranteed to leave your warm cum corona all over my breasts! The best part is you don't have to wait for my eclipse you can experience it now, tomorrow or anytime you want!

Now for my standard introduction:

Hey there distinguished gentlemen of Fort Worth it is Misbahavin and if we haven't met I am the Fort Worth area's sexiest blonde MILF...I have the most incredible pair of all-natural 38DDDs that you will ever see and I know how to use them...if you've never truly gotten to slide your cock in-between a large pair of all-naturals until you explode we should get together as there is nothing I love more than feeling your warm cum all over them! For those gentlemen who love the view of large all-naturals as their thrusting in and out of a tight pussy come over and spread my long legs slide inside of me...I have a nice incall close to the TCU area and can come to you depending on your location.

My rates are:

300 hr incall

350 hr outcall
    +50 if you don't have references

You can call or text me anytime at 817-382-7212.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Misbahavin - Cum Experience My All Natural 38DDD’s!!!
    Fort Worth and surrounding areas
    817-382-7212
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/thedickwhisperer