Companion's Handle: Emalee
Date of Visit: 04/04/24
Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Phone Number: Will provide after screening
Email Address: Emaleepriv@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...0-mon-sat-gfe/
City, State: Richfield, Minnesota
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Hugging and cuddling caressing, LFK, DFK, Breast worship, BBBJ, CG, more cuddling and caressing to finish.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $250 massage or $300 GFE
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Black about mid-back length
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: A busty curvy Asian around 5'4", Mom bod girl next door. Some tattoos and shaved and C cup breasts, natural look.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Emalee is a girl next door MILF. The picture she uses in her adds is her. She is a mom and that shows and she does not use heavy makeup. She is a nice looking early 30's GFE with natural breasts, maybe about 5'4" I have seen Emalee for her massage and GFE options. Both are top notch but in my experiences it is 1 pop. She won't rush you out but she does not have a half hour rate. This time I saw her for her GFE option and after you are verified she will send you the rates. She prefers Email for first contact and after verification she will give a number for texting. Emalee has reviews on TER.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.