Companion's Handle: Briannajade
Date of Visit: April 6,2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text/pm for ref/verify
Phone Number:
Email Address: N/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?134906-BriannaJade
City, State: San Antonio, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No my fault,details below
Activities: LFK,BBBJ,DS,CG,MISH,GFE
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: 250 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: Im bad at this 30s
Hair Color and Length: Short light brown
Smoking Status: Yes but does not smell like a smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Caucasian.Petite.Appox 5'4 115lbs 34B.Rocker girl vibes
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
So today i grew a wild hair and decided to take a peek into the hobby.Ive been out the game for awhile so i knew it was gonna be tough being unverfied.So i didnt expect much.I messaged a few providers and absolutely nothing.I came across BRI just browsing reviews figured what the heck.Sent her a txt and within 5mins I got a response back.She is very friendly and polite.Started discussing location and availibility.Then came the dreaded verification.I have only 1 provider who is my go to.Who wasnt available for like 5 days.She was mad at me for seeking another provider but was willing to verify me cuz she lowkey likes me lol.Anyhow i gave Bri her info and bam I was verified.I was too far for an outcall so i started looking for a room nearby.And i was struggling to find a decent place for decent price.After 10mins of not txting her i think she figured i was struggling to find a place and offered her place.Upon arrival shes giving me more and more of her actual location the closer i get,which is smart.Anyway i rollup and im lost lol.Its an apartment complex and theres so many different building numbers and im an idiot.I was like 20mins late even though i got to the location on time lol.She was cool about it tho.I get to the door and im nervous af cuz i didnt do much recon and im always nervous on the first visit.She let me in,was very polite and had an outgoing personality.That actually help calm me down abit.We went to the room she politely asked for the donation.After that it was game on.She asked what kind of music do i like.I told her to put on whatever.She put on some rock music and off we went.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.