Thread: Lydiaq and Luna_xoxo: Doubles with Lydiaq and Luna_xoxo

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lydiaq and Luna_xoxo: Doubles with Lydiaq and Luna_xoxo

Companion's Handle: Lydiaq and Luna_xoxo
    Date of Visit: 04/02/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: Luna 512-730-0012 Lydiaq 737-267-4237
    Email Address: nope
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?153756-Luna_xoxo. https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?160652-Lydiaq
    City, State: N. Austin, tx
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DOUBLE OF EVERYTHING LISTED: DFK, DEEP WET SLOPPY BBBJ, BLS, DT, TAINT LICKING DOGGIE, GIRL ON GIRL SUBMISSIVE ,WILLING TO PLEASE
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: MILFs
    Hair Color and Length: blond short, brown/red to shoulders
    Smoking Status: could not tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: Take a look at their ADS and the ladies.Look exactly like the pictures in the ads. And I like it they're not trying to hide anything and they both show their faces.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yep
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? absolutely

Public comments:
    Scheduling was easy. I originally texted Lydiaq for just a HH cock worship session. We had the time all settled for the afternoon. Then I noticed some small type in her ad that she has a doubles partner. So I texted her and asked her about her doubles partner. She said yeah we could do that! I said okay, let's do one hour instead of a half hour.

It was time for the appointment and I texted.Letting him know i'm on my way. This was a short notice set up. Even if you plan a doubles a week in advance it gets messed up all the time for some reason So I was a little apprehensive on the way down to North Austin to see if it was actually going to happen. Well, much to my surprise, they were both ready and on time.Got to the location and they texted me the room number right away. I have to say what a refreshing feeling that they're actually on time and ready!!!

I've done a lot of doubles. Some were pretty bad some were spectacular and well worth repeating! This one actually adds up to one of the best and I will repeat.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Jayinaustin; 04-06-2024 at 08:20 PM. Reason: typo

Great review. Definitely on the bucket list.
    I am a hardworking, respectful, and professional gentleman. I strongly believe that all women should be treated with dignity and respect at all times no matter what their race is or what background they come from. I am fully vaccinated and boosted💉Lets get this bread everyone.🍞🤠

?ACTIVOS? ?DE DONDE SE REPORTAN???? DIME 50!!!👀⛈️🌧️
    👹REAL HASTA LA MUERTE👹
    👑LAS LEYENDAS NUNCA MUEREN👑
    🤴🏾YO CAMINO COMO REY💪🏾
    🥀NO FAKE LOVE🖕🏾
    😈👿👺SOY LO QUE SOY🔥🔫💵
    🐬🐐🦬🦅🦂🫡🙏🏾👍🏾🐗😎💯🤘🏾🐊🌴🇺🇸🔥🐺🦏🦈🦍🦖

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Great review! What a deal
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Was this an hour or hhr? Donation listed as hr, Luna lists it as her hh doubles donation
    GFE is a Must for me! DFK an absolute, if there is no tongue, we won't have fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me, it was 1 hour!