Thread: Wow I really hate Airbnb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion
    Normally they do. It?s a huge hassle thus just look for the listings that say that don?t have security devices and allow multiple guests. They don?t tend to haggle u about guests if ur quiet tho. They r insistent about no parties which I don?t even know enough people to b able to do that hahahahaha
    i avoid guesthouses tho as well. Privacy

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, it?s dealing with the Airbnb customer service that is an obscene headache when issues arise like this. Takes dayssss to resolve an issue.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy98 View Post
    Normally they do. It?s a huge hassle thus just look for the listings that say that don?t have security devices and allow multiple guests. They don?t tend to haggle u about guests if ur quiet tho. They r insistent about no parties which I don?t even know enough people to b able to do that hahahahaha
    i avoid guesthouses tho as well. Privacy

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, it?s dealing with the Airbnb customer service that is an obscene headache when issues arise like this. Takes dayssss to resolve an issue.
    So with cameras, they just don't want 2 am drama and parties. This is good information. I get tired of traveling to hotels

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    So with cameras, they just don't want 2 am drama and parties. This is good information. I get tired of traveling to hotels
    DONT DO IT, Anna! you know how to reach me.