Thread: Wow I really hate Airbnb

Verified Companion Companion

Wow I really hate Airbnb

So u guess I?m in Austin for another 4 nights?.
    my airbnb host in San Antonio besides to ghost me, as most men do (lmaoooooooo), so I had literally no way to check in. Eclipse equals no airbnbs available and sky rocketed rates too. So f*ck meeeeeee! Yay (the sarcasm)! Literally was in limbo for a couple hrs after leaving my east side stay. Now I?m south? Near the bars on south Lamar. In zilker? Not even sure
    Regardless, got a refund after 5 hrs in the phone with Airbnb support (they literally suck dick and not in the fun way).
    So I guess u guys have another shot to see me before I head to a loft in San Antonio on the 10th. So lame. I cried hahahahahahahhaha
    I?m starting to dig Austin so it?s not so bad but still. I?m bad at going with the flow apparently. But when life gives u lemons, I?ll make lemonade. Might b a little salty though from my blood, sweat, and tears. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah I?m so funny jk

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy98 View Post
    So u guess I?m in Austin for another 4 nights?.
    my airbnb host in San Antonio besides to ghost me, as most men do (lmaoooooooo), so I had literally no way to check in. Eclipse equals no airbnbs available and sky rocketed rates too. So f*ck meeeeeee! Yay (the sarcasm)! Literally was in limbo for a couple hrs after leaving my east side stay. Now I?m south? Near the bars on south Lamar. In zilker? Not even sure
    Regardless, got a refund after 5 hrs in the phone with Airbnb support (they literally suck dick and not in the fun way).
    So I guess u guys have another shot to see me before I head to a loft in San Antonio on the 10th. So lame. I cried hahahahahahahhaha
    I?m starting to dig Austin so it?s not so bad but still. I?m bad at going with the flow apparently. But when life gives u lemons, I?ll make lemonade. Might b a little salty though from my blood, sweat, and tears. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah I?m so funny jk
    I've thought about a Airbnb. Then I know some owners who put ring cameras. I try to not see more than 3 gentlemen, usually its less. But those 3 are my business. Please PM me and tell me what to look for like do they have it in the description?

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Normally they do. It?s a huge hassle thus just look for the listings that say that don?t have security devices and allow multiple guests. They don?t tend to haggle u about guests if ur quiet tho. They r insistent about no parties which I don?t even know enough people to b able to do that hahahahaha
    i avoid guesthouses tho as well. Privacy

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, it?s dealing with the Airbnb customer service that is an obscene headache when issues arise like this. Takes dayssss to resolve an issue.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy98 View Post
    Normally they do. It?s a huge hassle thus just look for the listings that say that don?t have security devices and allow multiple guests. They don?t tend to haggle u about guests if ur quiet tho. They r insistent about no parties which I don?t even know enough people to b able to do that hahahahaha
    i avoid guesthouses tho as well. Privacy

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, it?s dealing with the Airbnb customer service that is an obscene headache when issues arise like this. Takes dayssss to resolve an issue.
    So with cameras, they just don't want 2 am drama and parties. This is good information. I get tired of traveling to hotels

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    So with cameras, they just don't want 2 am drama and parties. This is good information. I get tired of traveling to hotels
    DONT DO IT, Anna! you know how to reach me.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Love me a good airbnb:) but you are correct they are not ideal for incall. Definitely good if you're meeting up with a fuck buddy though 10/10 would recommend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool #PoeticLicense

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGhost View Post
    Love me a good airbnb:) but you are correct they are not ideal for incall. Definitely good if you're meeting up with a fuck buddy though 10/10 would recommend.
    I ain't ever rented one for my damn self, but I spent some constructive time up in the Big D at Sunny Summer's airBNB at a nice condo complex on Cedar Springs right near Central.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS

Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Nice advertising lol