Thread: Morgan Baby: another two visit with the queen of gfe

Morgan Baby: another two visit with the queen of gfe

Companion's Handle: Morgan Baby
    Date of Visit: 4/6/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: we mostly use text messaging but this is not our first date
    Phone Number: 512-953-3012
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?99285-Morgan-Baby https://www.preferred411.com/P349488
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: dfk, cuddling, chatting, breast worship, bbj, mpcfs ... the visit
    was two hours so a lot of every gfe activity. the lady does not tap out
    she is always ready to give more
    Scheduled Length of Visit: two hours
    Donation: 520
    Approximate age of Companion: mature
    Hair Color and Length: short, blonde
    Smoking Status: does not
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: I would say MB is thick, HWP, big boobs, everything is in good shape, no sag or wrinkles from this mature provider. she is beautiful and hot!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed ... no matter how high i set the bar, she dazzles me
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes! if you respect yourself and the hobby, you need to step up to this one

Public comments:
    i have seen MB several times over several years. i enjoy the variety available in the hobby but when i come down to it i know MB will give me everything i enjoy and do it well and enthusiastically. She excels at all aspects of the hobby, starting with tcb and communications. she is intelligent, well educated, and above all MB is a lady. so expect the business part of the visit to be handled reliably and well. all visits up to this point had been hotel rooms. today was a private apartment. honestly, i'm there for the activities ,,, not the decor. but clearly she prefers the apartment and it shows in her demeanor so i'm all for the apartment.

she has many pics on the site and they are exactly what you should expect. though the three dimensional mb is fantastic compared to any two dimensional representation. when she stood, naked by the bed, she looked better, sexier than i recalled. she has marvelous boobs, all of her is smooth and firm, and ready for fun. and this lady is pretty! and sexy! and ready!

MB understands the role of a provider and that is what she will deliver. i will say the more you give, the more you get. be a gentleman, treat her like a lady, and she will blow the doors off any reasonable expectation of services provided. that is what she wants to do and given the opportunity, she will be the slutty girlfriend you always hoped for!

i'm a fan and a believer. one thing i will say before i go on ... when she stood naked before me she looked more beautiful and sexier than i had recalled. i has in hobby love!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by dodger; 04-06-2024 at 05:08 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

And you are still alive to tell the story.

I?ve heard a lot of good things about Morgan, I met her once outside of BCD activity two years ago. I need to schedule a meeting with her.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.