Thread: What?s the best screening for lady?s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    apologies, my lens may be a lil foggy.
    op, were you asking .providers. and the gentlemen how we screen or did you mean, how to better utilize the well known screening resources and options youve listed that most all of us providers have mentioned in our bio, ads, sig line, website etc.

for my understanding, im open for correction, in case i prematurely commented earlier. thanks
    Your post got me to go back and reread the OP. It seems like he is asking what is better for him to have for screening purposes. The 3 things that he listed was P411, OH2 Verified, and 3 references.

As for myself, I have all three, but I almost always use P411.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    It seems like he is asking what is better for him to have for screening purposes. The 3 things that he listed was P411, OH2 Verified, and 3 references.

As for myself, I have all three, but I almost always use P411.
    That's how I read it. Bottom line, not everyone has p411 or is OK with OH2 Verified status. Best to maintain all 3, but I am aware of ladies who won't accept any of the above.

It just depends on who you want to meet and how badly...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shadueblaque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    That's how I read it. Bottom line, not everyone has p411 or is OK with OH2 Verified status. Best to maintain all 3, but I am aware of ladies who won't accept any of the above.

Yep can confirm, maintain all three is the best. Even though I?m not verified on OH2 (yet). Being active helps, having references helps for sure, P411 when I got it, it provided me the ability to speak to few more lovely women I wanted to see.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar
    I don't have P411....don't hobby enough....don't have any recent references....don't hobby enough....I've been verified for years. If a provider needs more than that I move on and if I can't find someone my money gets converted to yen and is transferred back to China...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Is if a lady does not use any of the above, what else is there? Linked In? Photo pf my ID? I'm not so sure I would do that. Face Time Video Chat? Surely not calling my employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post