Thread: Bruna: No profile of her own she is a friend of Baby Tiffany. Bruna Brazlilan 10 Si

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bruna: No profile of her own she is a friend of Baby Tiffany. Bruna Brazlilan 10 Si

Companion's Handle: Bruna (No profile of her own she is a friend of Baby Tiffany)
    Date of Visit: 04/03/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 903-402-6409
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...90UVBwbnBfcVFR
    City, State: Addiosn, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Early and Stayed 20 over
    Activities: LFK,DFK, Body Exploration, Me In Awe of her beauty and shape, DATY, DATO, Sensual BBBJ, CFS Multiple Positions....
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 21 (True)
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown Hair to her lower back
    Smoking Status: No Smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Brazilian (Italian Father)
    Companion Description: In all my hobby years this is one of the two most beautiful women I have ever met. She is about 5'8, long lean and toned legs, very toned abs and stomach, size B cup, the best ass I've seen other than Luna, seriously best ass ever!, beautiful teeth and smile, and gorgeous face! This is a perfect woman and a blessing to us. I am honestly still in aw. No way anyone finds something wrong with this woman...no way!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely with everything I have!!!!

Public comments:
    I admittedly love beautiful women and the differences about them. I truly feel that women can be beautiful in their own and beauty is in the eye of the beholder until you meet someone like Bruna and she basically changes all those idioms. This young woman is absolute perfection to me, she was sweet and kind and her english was really good. I contacted Baby Tiffany whom I have also seen a few times and set up the meet within 30 minutes of contacting her. Bruna is new to the hobby as I was her first experience so there was no routine, tired or worn out mindset....it was trulya date...how refreshing and authentic! I truly would really not like to share this one at all but I know things are really tough in Brazil and she needs it. Someone will want to marry this one for sure but please wait until I see her two more times.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice!!!

Nice review of a beautiful woman! Congrats on being the first to see her in the hobby!
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

She is so beautiful

The best attitude and body?she is a 10 that I plan to see again today if I can get in!

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Pics look better than the last Bruna that was traveling with Tiffany 2-3 years ago. How long is she in town?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

She said about 7 days

I didn't meet the last Bruna but this was is gorgeous and 21

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is the only way to book her through Baby Tiffany? What kind of doubles action is Tiffany down with?
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Dfdiii; 04-04-2024 at 02:30 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just left her hotel after a very similar session. She?s here until Monday and gets my highest recommendation!

https://preferred411.com/P423488

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Does she speak greek? Tiffany mentions greek in the ad. Not sure if that applies to both or just Tiffany

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Had similar dream. She?s super hot and chill. No greek or anal play though.
    Hope she returns to Dallas soon