Thread: No le den cita a hrealtor 62 es muy grosero con las chicas.

Verified Companion Companion

No le den cita a hrealtor 62 es muy grosero con las chicas.

El d?a 16 de marzo el paso con unas de mis chicas en el cu?l el da mal aspecto, quiere llegar hacer y tratar mal a la chica y a la hora de terminar la secci?n, no quiere pagar sale con que no le gusto que eso no vali? la pena que no quiere pagar solo quiere pagar 60 por la secci?n y como est? vez si tuvo que pagar el precio que era dijo que si no le desvolvian su dinero completo iba hacer un mal review para que a la chica le fuera mal en su trabajo o si no queria ver a otra chica y no hacia el rewvies y como no obtuvo nigunas de las 2 cosas, se atrevio a mal decir las cosas en este foro asi que chicas esten atenta este es su numero para que no les vaya a pasar lo mismo 8324226754

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Translation

On March 16, I passed by with one of my girls in which he looks bad, he wants to do and treat the girl badly and when it's time to finish the section, he doesn't want to pay for the sale with what he doesn't. I like that that's not valid? The shame is that you don't want to pay, you only want to pay 60 for the section and how is it? Maybe he had to pay the price he said that if he didn't get his full money back he was going to give a bad review so that the girl would do poorly at her job or if he didn't want to see another girl and he wouldn't do the rewvies and how He didn't get either of the two things, he dared to say things wrong in this forum so girls, be careful, this is his number so that the same thing doesn't happen to you 8324226754

A?Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 04-02-2024 at 03:45 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Can you translate to Mandarin please, me no habla ingl?s o espa?ol? LOL .just kidding A'man...
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    the subject of this thread has been directed to reply to it.

No other replies are necessary
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Ok I just noticed this thread when CK reached out to me asking for explanation. Here?s what happened. Took an hour appointment, paid 220 upfront. Within 5 minutes. Started getting the bad vibes. Anyhow she cut down session in 25 minutes. I was shocked as I already paid for an hour. I demanded my refund (basically charge me for 30 minutes and give me $60 back). Attaching all the pictures (my text messages).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hope that's a burner phone number since everybody now knows it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Fux View Post
    Hope that's a burner phone number since everybody now knows it.
    All I see is the agency phone number

Although the agency shared his number in the 1st post.