Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A damn good provider or a half ass provider?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

A damn good provider or a half ass provider?

Gentlemen, when you go in for a meeting with a lovely, beautiful provider from here- do you prefer to do most of the giving, whether it be DATY or anything else? Or do you like the type of meeting where you go to see a provider & she tells you: I don?t want you to have to do anything I want you to lay back and relax because you deserve it! When a gentleman comes to visit me, it?s because he?s indulging himself and treating himself because maybe he?s had a fucked up ass day or week, or maybe life is lifing the fuck out of him lol? so therefore, I feel the responsibility, want, and need to take care of what that gentleman needs to relax, and be stress-free.

Also, I have had more gentlemen usually than lately. Tell me horror stories about providers, not having or allowing them to shower, because it will go against their time, etc. Look, when a gentleman comes to visit me, I have a towel and two small face cloths, folded, and laid out for him/ as well as, soap for men, face wash for men, hair, products, toothpaste, and mouthwash, all the necessities that anyone would want. So do you think that providers who do things like that go overboard or just out of curiosity, how many of you men actually appreciate a provider who actually takes care of you all the way around.

Do you want to just come over and just give it to provider and have her just lay on her back, and open her mouth and basically be a sex doll, lol? I would assume not, but then I?m not a man. Lol.

I hope you all have an amazing Sunday, and I hope each and every single one of you have the best upcoming week!

Xoxo,

Cameron

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Honestly, I don't ever have a predefined intent in 95% percent of the sessions I book. I derive pleasure partly from pleasing my partner so DATY is almost always a given. Otherwise, I see how the vibe develops and go with the flow. The other 5% is usually when I'm looking for something specific as part of the session, so that's a bit different and has been communicated beforehand.

I certainly appreciate when ladies have towels and toiletries. I'm single and rarely play right after work so I'm always freshly showered, etc but am happy to do so again upon arrival...especially during the summer! ladies who count shower time are just hurting their business...do they really think guys are looking to spend a lot of time in the shower?!

I will make this comment which is more applicable to those gents heading home to a SO afterwards...I would think unscented or neutral toiletries would be best. The preference would be to arrive home not smelling any different, and so very intense "manly" scents may be just as much a problem as smelling like a female. And for god's sake don't have sessions wearing glitter!!!
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nicely appointed bathrooms are welcomed. It doesn't have to be a spa/luxury hotel, but please have at least the basics (TP, hand towel, hand soap, shower towel, body wash, mouthwash). I sometimes feel awkward because I always bring a backpack with a Dopp kit in it. To freshen up prior to and after a session.

As for the sessions, I'm usually focused more or my partner than myself. As an older gentleman, things don't always work as desired but I enjoy myself none the less. I'm not there for BNG, I'm there for the companionship. Hopefully there is a connection as well.

I will say that I feel I've been very fortunate so far. Never been scammed, no providers who cut things short, no incorrect photos, IOP always acceptable. I thank OH2 for the reviews, ladies who post their rates, services and photos and P411 for screening and okays.

Let me finish by giving a shout out to Cameron for some of the best thread topics IMO. 👏

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Honestly, I don't ever have a predefined intent in 95% percent of the sessions I book. I derive pleasure partly from pleasing my partner so DATY is almost always a given. Otherwise, I see how the vibe develops and go with the flow. The other 5% is usually when I'm looking for something specific as part of the session, so that's a bit different and has been communicated beforehand.

I certainly appreciate when ladies have towels and toiletries. I'm single and rarely play right after work so I'm always freshly showered, etc but am happy to do so again upon arrival...especially during the summer! ladies who count shower time are just hurting their business...do they really think guys are looking to spend a lot of time in the shower?!

I will make this comment which is more applicable to those gents heading home to a SO afterwards...I would think unscented or neutral toiletries would be best. The preference would be to arrive home not smelling any different, and so very intense "manly" scents may be just as much a problem as smelling like a female. And for god's sake don't have sessions wearing glitter!!!
    I generally agree with this.

I rarely seek shorter than 1 hour, I read a lot of guys prefer 1/2 or QV, to me that’s a get mine and go, they have corner stores up in Colorado (and elsewhere) named after those visits, Kum and Go.

I don’t think it’s quite as cut and dry, mine or yours, but more an ours. Ultimately IMO every session is different, even with repeat visits.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agree with a number of points already made. I really don’t go into a session with any preconceptions or requirements, except that it ends in a non-self-inflicted orgasm (lol!). I like to meet the lady and let the session flow naturally, find out what her boundaries are, then take it from there. I usually look for 1hr sessions, so that we don’t feel rushed, and my visit is a pleasant experience for both of us.

A well-appointed bathroom is certainly welcomed and appreciated! For me, it’s not an absolute necessity, but I agree that toiletries need to be unscented.

Great topic, Cam!

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

I’m not necessarily speaking about the length of the visit. More so do you enjoy your provider taking over the visit to please you and give you what you want or would you rather a provider just kind of be almost like a scheduled visit. Kind of like oh let’s do this for a minute, and then we’ll do this for a minute, and then we’ll do this for a little bit and then we’ll make you come. If I was a guy and I met with a provider like that I would immediately pull my pants up, take a case of blue balls, and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post

Yeah, I hardly wear make up, I also don’t wear scented perfumes or body sprays. Damn sure wouldn’t do any glitter because that would just be the dumbest shit ever lol. I always provide different soaps for men, but I also tell them if you want to smell fruity then knock yourself out. Usually it’s men’s dove body wash or just a regular bar of soap. But I would think that men don’t want to use the same bar of soap after the next one, so that’s why I get the soap in the bottle lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    But I would think that men don?t want to use the same bar of soap after the next one, so that?s why I get the soap in the bottle lol.
    Bringing back a memory.

IMG_3966.jpeg
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Bringing back a memory.

IMG_3966.jpeg
    Usually when a guy shows up, obviously you know, I’ll have him shower and everything and I’ll have him a clean cloth and a big towel to dry off with. After the session, I make sure to ask or usually I’ll have them an extra face towel. The majority of them say oh I don’t need a washcloth. I have one right here… to which I say: so you want to wash your face, with the same washcloth that you have washed your ass, balls, and dick with? And yet some of them still pass on the second washcloth. Hey man to each its own.

Great topic! From my side, it depends from visit to visit but in general I?m much more in favor of having a bit of connection and pampering from my providers rather than just getting a mechanical release. Everyone knows what we?re here to do, but I?m generally scheduling a session because I want to feel like I?m on a micro sex-tourism vacation, and I don?t need or want over the top fawning, but having a lady be fresh and prepared, and treat me like the most important thing for an hour or two can go a long way to shifting a shit week. Glad to hear this is something you think about @Cameron!

I don?t want you to have to do anything I want you to lay back and relax because you deserve it!
    I like to spend a few time in DATY. Just because I love a clean and fresh pussy.
    But I know that providers can't get 100 Os in the same day. So I try, but if she doesn't get a O after a while I simple move on to the next activity.

providers, not having or allowing them to shower, because it will go against their time, etc.
    Wait. What ? No. If the session is in the end of the day. I need a shower before start. (100% agree with Ben, unscented/neutral toiletries are better)
    The only situation that I don't shower is when I go directly from home (clean and fresh after a shower)

I don't look for a sex doll. I can loose my interest even if she seems a little distant, distracted.
    The IOP is a must! Life is a bunch of illusions, choose yours and be happy

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    But I would think that men don’t want to use the same bar of soap after the next one, so that’s why I get the soap in the bottle lol.
    As someone who played sports in HS many years ago and using the large communal shower and using the soap bars that the coaches put on the metal soap trays, using a bar of soap that some other guy has used is no big deal.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    As someone who played sports in HS many years ago and using the large communal shower and using the soap bars that the coaches put on the metal soap trays, using a bar of soap that some other guy has used is no big deal.

You see, personally, a damn, sure would not want to use the same bar of soap as any female. The only bar of soap that I have is for my face lol. Other than that, I use it good old, loofah, and some regular dove, lol. And for my guys, men’s dove soap, and a couple of washcloths, and a nice warm towel

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You see, personally, a damn, sure would not want to use the same bar of soap as any female. The only bar of soap that I have is for my face lol. Other than that, I use it good old, loofah, and some regular dove, lol. And for my guys, men’s dove soap, and a couple of washcloths, and a nice warm towel
    Not to hijack but Loofahs are really not good for you. They’re a breeding ground for bacteria. Shared or not. Just like using a blow dryer in the public restroom, which grow and spread mold and bacteria.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shadueblaque's Avatar
    Gentlemen, when you go in for a meeting with a lovely, beautiful provider from here- do you prefer to do most of the giving, whether it be DATY or anything else? Or do you like the type of meeting where you go to see a provider & she tells you: I don?t want you to have to do anything I want you to lay back and relax because you deserve it! When a gentleman comes to visit me, it?s because he?s indulging himself and treating himself because maybe he?s had a fucked up ass day or week, or maybe life is lifing the fuck out of him lol? so therefore, I feel the responsibility, want, and need to take care of what that gentleman needs to relax, and be stress-free.

Also, I have had more gentlemen usually than lately. Tell me horror stories about providers, not having or allowing them to shower, because it will go against their time, etc. Look, when a gentleman comes to visit me, I have a towel and two small face cloths, folded, and laid out for him/ as well as, soap for men, face wash for men, hair, products, toothpaste, and mouthwash, all the necessities that anyone would want. So do you think that providers who do things like that go overboard or just out of curiosity, how many of you men actually appreciate a provider who actually takes care of you all the way around.

Do you want to just come over and just give it to provider and have her just lay on her back, and open her mouth and basically be a sex doll, lol? I would assume not, but then I?m not a man. Lol.

I hope you all have an amazing Sunday, and I hope each and every single one of you have the best upcoming week!

Xoxo,

Cameron
    I like to put forth effort in pleasing the lady. Reasoning 1) is you decided to put up with me I should make it worth your time too. It?s no fun without both having fun. 2) I do get the thrill of giving as much as receiving. Companion that climaxes oh that is a turn on. Understood if it?s not possible but still 3) I like to keep up and add to my own skills. There are things you can learn no matter how old you are or how much experience you have.

I honestly feel like a total ass if the companion does all the work but if that?s your way of doing business I?m ok with it but I?d rather share in the pleasantries. It?s a whole connection deal for me, which is one of the reasons I like GFE.

As far as showering, I at least like to cowboy wash up in that area. I dont know anyone who would want to put up with the funk during a session that?s just rude to you ladies. I do have my own hygiene stuff but I have been blessed with every companion I?ve seen giving me the ability to shower prior and after. It?s never counted against time but I?ve always been mindful not to go over (I?ll even cut short) as a curiosity but usually it?s a benefit to wash your funky ass because it can give you kudo points with the companion. For those who do provide shower and toiletries thanks in advance and those who don?t that?s fine too. It?s your way of doing business.

Oh you can use the same washcloth just wash your face before your ass and balls?.thats an IQ test lol.

Good questions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast