Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holy hell that's alot of information.

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    lol, I?ve seen those ads! I get lost reading them Why not go right to the point fast! Two short paragraphs and rates?! a few pics? and my ads need updating!
    I completely feel for the guys reading all that stuff!
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleLuvinFreak View Post
    I often time see ladies place an ad that you can tell they have spent a lot of time cutting and pasting from previous ads. Too much so, and they?ve become completely lost.
    not lost at all. in fact the beauty of the same regurgitated cutnpaste ad content imo, shows consistency, and reliability whether its a long or short ad.

my personal preference is the shorter the ad the better

Quote Originally Posted by NippleLuvinFreak View Post
    I often time see ladies place an ad that you can tell they have spent a lot of time cutting and pasting from previous ads. Too much so, and they?ve become completely lost.
    not lost at all. in fact the beauty of the same regurgitated cutnpaste ad content imo, shows consistency, and reliability whether its a long or short ad.

my personal preference is the shorter the ad the better

just noticed the double post. have no clue why since 25mins apart. apologies

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I have copy paste ads lol. But I'm in new cities haha. I need to go through my different packages and announce what is offered for each rate. It will make it longer, some is plain common sense, nobody can win lol.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Long ads are a DEFINITE turnoff for me.
    Pics, price, screening information and method of contact, and links to reviews and of course no-nos.

The worst is 4 different prices listed in 4 different threads in the same week and then you message them, and it adds more confusion.

The best products dont really need much advertisement.

Brooks running shows are the best, and they dont advertise.
    And neither does Tesla which makes the #1 best selling vehicle in the world and are the most valuable car company.

I dont come here to read long posts, I come here to bust a nut.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    On the flip side….
    It could be that long descriptive ads are because a lot of questions are being asked. They can say “just read the ad again”. It’s all there. I don’t think it’s because someone wants to write a lot. Of course, we all don’t have degrees in writing and marketing so be kind.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    All the basics in on place helps. One thing that is lacking in many ads that I find annoying is general location and photos. I don't want to waste any ones time with questions if they're too far of a drive away. "North Austin" isn't even specific enough. I'm trying to get laid on my lunch break and some areas are just too far away for that to be logistically possible.

So I'd include: Availability, general location, Rates, Do's and Don'ts (ex: If DFK or BBBJ is off the menu I'd like to know that), screening requirements, preferred contact method, and most importantly photos. I also like when there's a brief paragraph explaining a little about them. I dunno, just makes it a little more personal.

I see a few posts here complaining about providers copying and pasting old ads but I don't mind that. I just need all the information to make a decision.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2